-28-

Astraea Grey

The sounds of light chatter and forks hitting the glass plates suddenly stopped as I walked into the dinning room, Hayden trailing right behind me.

"Astraea, what are you doing here". Hayden's mom, Lucrecia was the first to speak after a moment of awkward silence and starring had happened.

"Uh, I stood the night as I drank a lot at the party last night and didn't want my mom to freak out". I spoke avoiding the glances I was receiving from everybody in the dinning room.

"Okay well stop standing there like an idiot and grab some food" Lucrecia offered me an extra plate before sitting back down and attending to one of the twins. I gave her a small smile and sat down in the middle of Cole and Hayden.

"Astraea" I hummed in response as I stuffed a piece of pancake into my mouth. "How'd you sleep last night". I looked over at Cole who was smirking,

I swallowed the piece of pancake "Amazingly good". I offered him a smile before stuffing another piece of the pancake into my mouth.

"I've would've thought you were having nightmares with all the screaming". He smirked at me with a raised brow. I choked on my food and reached for the glass of Orange Juice Hayden had just poured for himself.

"I don't know what you're talking about". I coughed out before glancing at Hayden who was talking to one of his younger brothers.

"Mhmm, try hiding your hickies better" Cole whispered. I pulled my hair into the front trying to causally cover my neck. But if he saw it then everyone else must've caught a glance. I mentally slapped myself for not telling Hayden to not make it seem so noticeable. But with that kid, when he was horny he also became deaf. "I see you guys made up". He added.

I nodded my head "It seems so" I moved my food around on the plate just thinking. What exactly were we? I've been asking myself that questioned since I woke up and still I've haven't found out.

~*~

"Give me the damn remote" Ryan growled as he looked at me with a look that showed he wanted to kill me. Yikes.

"No, Luna wants to watch Moana" I pointed towards Luna on my lap. It was easier to figure out who was who as I stuck a sticky note on each other their chest's with their names on it.

"You mean you want to watch it" He grumbled still trying to grab the remote. I was only in the living room with him, Luna and Luciana as Hayden went to help his mother in the kitchen and the rest of the boys went somewhere in the house.

"Maybe" I shrugged my shoulders then looked at Luna who was talking in a whole different language to her twin sister. Her big green eyes went up to me and she started clapping her hands and continued talking in her own little language "Yea, I know, your brother is stupid" I giggled as I tickled her stomach.

"I'm leaving" Ryan grumbled before storming out the living room and leaving the house with a slam of the door.

"He's also grumpy" I talked in a baby voice as I played with the twins. They giggled as I started tickling them. "Now lets watch a movie" I whispered before pulling the twins closer to me and throwing the blanket over us.

~*~

I looked over at the twins and a smile crossed my face. They were both holding each other close as they slept on the couch.

"Love" I turned my head and looked at Hayden who was standing in the doorway of the living room. I held my pointer finger to my lips, signaling for him to be quiet. He nodded his head and walked over to the couch and looked down at his sister. "I'll take them upstairs".

"Lemme help" I threw the blankets off of my legs.

"No, you can stay and finish the movie. Cole" His eyes looked at Cole who was trying to pass by the living room. Cole stopped dead in his tracks and rolled his eyes.

"I can never get off of baby duty." He grumbled as he walked into the living room. "I swear the way you guys were last night, you better not be Prego". He pointed at me.

"We didn't do anything" Hayden stated as he grabbed Luna.

"I could hear the freaken screaming" Cole shuddered "I had to blast the music on my headphone in order to go to sleep". He too grabbed Luciana.

"Shut up" Hayden whispered as Luciana stirred in her brothers arms. Hayden gave me a small smile as I looked up at him, just observing how well he was with kids. I removed my eyes from him and adverted my gaze back to the screen.  

"Love" I hummed in response as Hayden sat down next to me, pulling me closer to him. "What are you thinking about".

I glanced up at him "You really wanna know". He nodded his head, still looking at me.

I scrunched my nose up. "I was just thinking how I want a baby." Hayden's body stiffened under me. "But I blame that on your sisters. They caused my baby fever to sky rocket" I quickly added. He probably thought I was a lunatic.

"How about we wait for a baby after you have my last name" Hayden murmured as he placed a kiss on my forehead.

"You want a future with me" I pointed at myself still looking at Hayden. Maybe we were both lunatics.

"Of course." He murmured as he pulled me closer to his body. "You're mine". He added. My mouth fell open as I looked at him. He actually said it.

"I'm yours?"

"That's if you want to." He scratched the back of his neck.

I pressed a light kiss on his lips. "I'm yours" I whispered with a smile on my lips.

A/N: Sorry for this short and badly written chapter. I'm just upset with what's going on right now in America. I don't know if words can even described how disgusted I feel. Its sickening to watch how people are treated less than, simply because of their skin color. At the end of the day we ALL bleed the same color. It's disgusting how people are just shrugging this off. America needs to wake up, RIGHT NOW. This is not okay in any shape of form. We're HUMAN and should treat everyone EQUALLY. No innocent man or even woman should lose their lives at the cost of their skin color. I cant wrap my head around how the officer who killed an innocent man got suspended BUT with pay. Like I said earlier, AMERICA NEEDS TO WAKE UP. An innocent man; George Floyd lost his life and Trump as the audacity to threaten protestors with the fucking military. Who ever stands by Trump's decisions and value property destruction OVER an innocent man's life, seriously need to wake up.

Please click the link in my description and sign this petition. Thanks <3