Chapter 65 - Luck is Shit

I would like to start this off by saying that Shouta is a meanie! He forced me to go on a two-day vacation! Do you have any idea how quickly those cases build up? The pile grows faster than my attitude problem!

Now, I can't wholly blame Shouta. I mean, I can and I will, but that's not what I am talking about.

I'm thinking of the actual benefits from it. It gave me time to socialize with Mom, rebuild Patchy, and update some programming on CAT. Shouta can't say shit because those are personal projects. He seriously can't expect me to do anything relaxing.

RELAXING IS FOR PUSSIES!

Don't worry: I did get back at him. I woke up him blasting 'Deepthroat' in his room at two in the morning.

You know, the one that goes.

HUMP ME, FUCK ME!

DADDY BETTER MAKE ME CHOKE!

I'm not going to continue that, but I will say that the punishment was completely worth it.

As much as I want to say, that's all I got, but it's been, like, a month.

Oof, I know.

So back to the case board, I go!

Despite me being the most dramatic bitch I know, I haven't caused too much trouble besides the usual concert here and there. And obtaining my booty shorts back. And dealing with the old people at the Hero Commission.

Okay, maybe I am a little troublesome, but that's the usual. That shouldn't be on the board.

I should move onto the important shit, huh? I got chu, fam!

Starting off, the Wild Wild Pussy Cats and Kota came to visit us! Something I forgot to mention a while ago is that Kota sent me a letter thanking me for saving him! How polite! When he came in, he had matching red shoes like me! Some brats I don't like, but this one I do! That's not the only reason they came. They came to UA to tell us that they are now 411 on the rescue team leaderboards. That's interesting as I thought they would be much lower, like in the thousand ranks.

Either they did really well before the Kamino Ward incident happened, or standards are just that low. I really hope it's the first one.

Speaking of rankings, in the past month, we had the hero rankings updated. This isn't the standard timing for it; rather, it's being done early due to All Might's 'sudden' retirement.

Honestly, it should have been expected. The man is in his forties, but I digress.

Endeavor is officially the number one hero, and I can tell he is trying to act differently. Before his speech, Hawks, the number two hero, threw him under the bus. Actually, he threw every hero on the stand under the bus for being boring.

That's a queen right there!

So Endeavor couldn't really defend himself. Shockingly, he didn't get pissy.

Instead, Endeavor said, "Just watch me."

Simple and meaningless at the moment, but we shall see.

What's really going to catch your attention is that ALL MIGHT FINALLY CHOSE HIS DAMN SUCCESSOR AND PASSED HIS QUIRK! THE BEST PART IS THAT I WAS RIGHT ON WHO IT WAS GOING TO BE! It's time for the grand review!

All Might's successor for One for All is,

Drum roll, please,

Kirishima Ejiro!

Some people might be confused as to why he is chosen, and I shall explain!

Kirishima's personality is similar to All Might's, if not a little calmer and friendlier. He's a lovable boy that can easily make a change with the quirk. However, unlike All Might, he can afford to be self-sacrificing, as much as I hate to admit it, because of his Hardening quirk. In fact, One for All powers that! He can take an actual hit, unlike All Dumb! The quirk is also more natural to cover with Kirishima's quirk. They are similar in a way if you think about it a moment. We can just say that his quirk evolved somehow into strength.