They Get Jealous

Tanjiro:

Tanjiro?? Getting jealous?? Long story short, never happens.

Only very rarely will you see him kinda staying back, watching you talk to someone else with a bit of a pout. He trusts you not to do anything bad and it's really hard to get him jealous (because let's face it, he's sunshine incarnate), and when he does admit to you that he feels a little insecure compared to someone else, usually he's quick to discard his own feelings (which makes you feel a little guilty sometimes). You make sure to give him plenty of love and attention later.

Nezuko:

Sometimes Nezuko feels a little jealous, seeing you with someone else and having a grand ol' time. Usually it's someone she doesn't know, which feeds into her fears of you finally realizing that you don't have to be dating a demon, that you could do so much better with a human.

She may droop a bit, sulking in the background. She won't approach you until you come back, and then she'll hug you tightly and hide her face in your shirt. She won't say anything, she'll just hug you until you realize that she's feeling insecure. She gets lots of love and headpats to reassure her.

Zenitsu:

Zenitsu will show you when he's feeling jealous. He gets insecure pretty easily when it comes to you meeting someone else, someone he feels is better than him.

If someone else takes your attention for too long, he may pout and hug your arm, asking when you'll be available to hang out later. It doesn't take long for you to realize how he's feeling, and you promise to hang out with him soon.

Inosuke:

Inosuke hates it when someone else takes your attention away for too long.

It doesn't matter who it is, if he wants your attention, he'll be pretty up-front about it. He'll usually demand that you go spar or help him with something, and he'll all but drag you off in a huff. It doesn't take rocket science to realize that he's jealous, but he won't admit it.

Giyuu:

Giyuu may get jealous if he sees you happier with someone else. The self-loathing really hits him and he begins to feel like you would be better suited with that other person because they could make you happier than he ever could.

Usually this manifests as Giyuu becoming more distant. He doesn't want to hurt you, but he does give you more space than usual. He doesn't want to intrude on your relationship with that other person, no matter how much he just wants to go to you and offload his fears.

Kyojuro:

Kyojuro rarely ever gets jealous. He's very confident in your relationship and knows that he doesn't have to worry.

But sometimes, he may be a little jealous of the attention you give his friends and family. Maybe you've been spending a lot more time with his little brother or you've been spending your time with the other pillars. Then he'll go to you, admit that he's been feeling a little jealous, and ask if you can spend time together uninterrupted.

Muichiro:

Muichiro can get a little jealous sometimes, especially when you spend more time with more extroverted people.

He'll see you laughing loudly with someone else and is reminded of how little he himself makes you laugh compared to that, and he'll be a little sulky for a while. Usually he remedies this by training extra hard to blow off some steam before going to you and admitting his feelings.

Shinobu:

Shinobu may get jealous sometimes, but she'll never show it outwardly.

She's used to hiding her anger and frustration behind a smile, so you probably won't see right away if she's feeling jealous. But little things may tip you off -- her smile's a bit more forced than usual, she may speak more harshly, or she may even hold your hand tighter.

Gyomei:

Gyomei never gets jealous.

He'll be a bit uncomfortable seeing you with people he doesn't know and trust, but that's because of his own trust issues with people (remember, it took a long time for you to gain his total trust). He respects you and won't make a fuss about it. He knows that your relationship is stable enough that simply hanging out with other people isn't going to do anything.

Sanemi:

Sanemi gets jealous sometimes.

Sometimes he'll see you with a really close friend and he'll feel like he's pushing you away because of how great you both are getting along. He'll likely stay away from you for a bit and be a bit snappier than usual until he finally comes around and apologizes, explaining why he was so rude. It's embarrassing for him to admit it, but he likes the hugs you give him afterward.

Akaza:

Akaza does get jealous, but it's unlikely that you'll see it often.

Sometimes he'll see you interacting with other humans and he'll feel jealousy springing up in his body. He hates that you could do so much better than him, and so he'll take his frustrations out on someone or something (though it usually ends up being some unsuspecting slayers). He knows how much you hate it when he comes back with gore on him, so he'll quietly wash it off and go back to you, feeling lighter. If you happen to see him get jealous, he'll deny it at first, but his angry attitude tips you off. He'll calm down if you take him somewhere else to just vent his feelings and for you to remind him that you love him.