Bikes

"I'm going outside to ride my bike!" Peter called to Tony as he ran past him and out the door. Tony smiled at his nine year old's energy; how the kid had so much so early in the morning was beyond him.

"Where was Pete going? He ran past me like the Roadrunner cartoon." Steve asked his husband, sitting beside him on the couch.

"He went to ride his bike. Why do you smell so bad?" Tony asked, making a stink face and moving away from him.

"I just ran 28 miles, bite me." Steve teased.

"If you didn't smell like a dumpster, I would." Tony smirked. "Go take a shower."

"Fine, I'll shower. But not because you told me to, because I feel that hygiene is important." He said, giving Tony a kiss before heading to the bathroom.

As Steve showered, Tony scrolled through the Internet on the couch. He was just about to go outside and check on Peter when he heard a scream.

"Sir, Peter has taken a serious fall off his bike and requires medical attention." Jarvis spoke immediately after the scream, making Tony jump off the couch and sprint outside.

When he got outside, he saw Peter on the ground with his bike flipped on top of him. He was crying and bleeding from several places on his body.

"Peter, oh my god kid, what happened?" Tony asked, moving the bike off of his child.

Peter sat up slowly, still crying. "I was...trying to use two ramps...stacked together to jump higher...but I flipped backwards."

"Okay, kiddo. Let's go get you cleaned up and we'll talk about that later." Tony said, picking Peter up and carrying him inside.

He set his son on the kitchen counter to address his injuries as Steve came rushing out in his boxers with water still on him. "What happened? Jarvis said Peter got hurt."

"He stacked two ramps to try and jump higher." Tony explained, using a towel to clean the blood off Peter's forehead.

"Oh, buddy." He sighed, looking worriedly at his blood-covered son.

"I think my arm's broken." Peter sniffled. "I heard a crack."

"Okay, let's visit Uncle Bruce then." Tony decided, forcing himself to stay calm.

—————

"I can't believe you broke your arm in two places, Pete." Steve sighed, running a hand through his son's hair as the cast was placed on his arm.

"That takes some serious skill." Tony teased. "But seriously, we've talked about you stacking ramps on top of each other to jump higher."

"I learned my lesson, I won't do it again for at least 6-8 weeks." Peter smiled, making Bruce chuckle as he finished putting the red cast on his arm.

"Funny, Pete. Real funny." Tony shook his head.

"Alright, Peter, you're all fixed up and good to go. Take it easy for awhile, though, okay?" Bruce spoke, giving his nephew a smile.

"Okay, thanks Uncle Bruce." Peter smiled back before looking at his fathers and giggling. "Pops, you're still in your underwear."

Steve looked at himself before looking back at Peter and laughing with him. "I'm going to go get dressed then."

"Dad, can we go watch Finding Nemo?" Peter asked Tony as Steve left the room.

"Sure, let's go Underoos." Tony nodded, walking out of the MedBay with his kid.

When Steve walked into the living room, he saw Peter on Tony's lap on the couch as the pair watched the movie. He sat down beside his husband and son, thankful that Peter was okay after his bike accident.

As the credits rolled after the movie, Natasha walked into the room and saw the three asleep together. "Jarvis, What happened to Peter?" She asked, seeing her nephew with his arm in a cast with cuts and bruises littering his body.

"He had an accident on his bike this morning. He broke his arm in two places and suffered several contusions." Jarvis explained.

"Oh, okay. Take a picture of these three, J." She smiled.

"Already done, Miss Romanoff."