Hello and Goodbye

Y/N woke up the next day earlier than Shuhua, as usual, despite his trouble sleeping the previous night due to the sheer impact of last night’s events. He woke up to a very light atmosphere and was so happy he felt like he just won the lottery. He then checked his phone; it was just 7:48 in the morning. He then moved his gaze towards Shuhua’s sleeping figure; (G) I-dle’s maknae had her back against his direction and her blanket messed up, exposing her milky legs. Y/N stood up and smiled as he tugged the other end of the blanket and brought it over Shuhua, covering her entire body. She shifted for a bit on her sleep and began to silently snore a few seconds later.

With Shuhua silently sleeping on his bed, he wasn’t sure if the scent of sweet chocolate was from Shuhua herself or she was just imagining things because of how proximate they were last night. Perhaps Shuhua’s emotional disclosure caused Y/N to smell the ghost of her scent even if it wasn’t there. He stared at Shuhua’s sleeping figure, and he began to remember:

Shit, Shuhua leaves today!

It was when Shuhua moaned in her sleep did Y/N decided to stand up and leave the room already. He walked towards the bathroom and washed his face, then proceeded to open his phone again to check the messages.

New text Message from: Jin

Hello oppa! I heard Shuhua went back there at the dorm. I hope she’s not giving you headaches. She’s quite the messy person. We’ll be going soon for our tour, so please see that Shushu reaches the airport safely okay?

- 🍒

P.S. Is your wound okay already? Let me see that when we go back okay? 😉😘

New text Message from: Sunbae Lee

Y/N-nim, as much as I don’t like giving you requests because I feel like ordering my superior around, can you please escort Shuhua to the airport later at maybe 6 pm? Their flight’s on 7:30, and I won’t ask you if I had other choices, and the girls are more comfortable knowing Shuhua is with you, Thank you Y/N!

Gosh Sunbae, I told you it is okay, he thought to himself as he replied to Manager Lee.

---

Y/N decided to cook for the both of them with Shuhua still sleeping like a princess on his bed, but first he moved to clean the meal they left exposed yesterday during their mid-noon rush. After cooking, he placed the smoking meal on a bowl and on the table.

He sat there for a few seconds, and debated whether he should wake Shuhua up or not. He silently walked towards his bedroom, reached out his hand to wake Shuhua, but he was held back after Shuhua shifted once again in her sleep and turned her body towards him, her face supplying him with a sleeping smile. Y/N pulled his hand back and exited the room quite immediately, and decided to eat on his own for now.

After finishing the contents of his meal, he covered Shuhua’s with a small plate and moved towards the kitchen to wash his dishes. Shuhua sleeping like that gave him time to ponder with his thoughts regarding last night’s moment, albeit it only making him anxious. He wanted to talk to Shuhua so bad; he knew there are things he wanted to tell her to ease his heavy feeling from his heart, but he also considered if his actions would actually make the situation a lot more awkward than it already was.

Y/N finished washing the dishes and he walked for a bit, taking a momentary peek towards his room, only to see Shuhua still on her slumber. He walked back towards the living room and connected his phone on the Bluetooth speakers, and played a few of K-pop music and trying his best to keep the volume at a minimal, but he intentionally avoided to play some of Idle’s songs because to him it felt awkward.