Chapter 76

Kiya King | KY |
Houston, Texas

"Why you crying bruh?" Kamari asked me as i cried in his chest while he had his arm over his head and the other one rubbing my back.

"They killed him Kamari, he wasn't even doing anything and they killed him." I said wiping my tears.

"Who?"

"His name was George Floyd, bae look he was kneeling dead in his neck." I said showing him the video.

"Ion wanna see that shit son." He said putting his hand over my phone.

"Why they keep doing this it ain't fair." I said wiping my eyes. "They had no remorse at all bro." I said rewatching the video.

"They do it cause they can, it ain't right but they know they ain't gone get a real punishment fa the shit." He shrugged.

"They got fired, but that ain't shit. They deserve to be put in jail this shit getting outta hand." I said shaking my head.

"The shit been outta hand." Kamari said running his hand down his face.

"You know every time you leave from round me i get scared." I admitted.

"For what?"

"Because your a black man, plus you have tattoos, and you always mugging. Plus, you were in the system before your a target Kamari. You could be targeted by the police, you opps, i just scared." I said burying my head in his chest. He picked my head up making me look at him.

"Im not gone let nobody take me from you." He said giving me a kiss. "You wanna know sum?" He asked me and i nodded.

"Yeah." I said still nodding.

"I love you." He said softly sliding his thumb across my bottom lip. Excuse me what the FUCK DID HE JUST SAY🥺.

"Whatchu said?" I asked smiling widely sitting up looking at him.

"Fuck on, you heard what i said." He said laughing waving me off.

"You luh me?" I asked sounding like a baby. He licked his lips nodding his head.

"You luh me?" I asked getting in his face.

"Yeah."

"You luh me!!" I asked putting my face in his face.

"I love you girl." He said grabbing my ass licking my lips.

"I love you too baby." I said giving him a kiss before breaking it smiling standing in the bed shaking my ass.

"Whew feel like i won a grammy boyy."

"Sitcho hype ass down." He said pulling me down.

"How you figured you loved me?" I asked still on cloud 9. Feel like im high without the blunt.

"Been knowing fa a li while now. Somebody once told me when you love somebody you can't see yoself without em, and if something was to happen to that person you'll feel empty ona inside." He said looking in my eyes.

"When i was in Hawaii and you was down hear and you had called bout that shit, believe it or not i was scared out my mind. I was telling you don't be scared and shit whole time i was scared out my mind." He said chuckling a li bit at the end.

"If i lose you, i woulda been empty on the inside. Ion see me living my life without you. Believe it or not you changed my life for the better, and I appreciate you real shit even if ion act like i do, i really do." He said biting on his bottom lip.

"You a cry baby bruh get the fuck on." He said laughing wiping my tear.

"I love you too pookie, when i first told you i loved you it was by accident but i know i meant it because i knew how i felt about you. But i was scared you wasn't gonna say it back which you didn't." I chuckled.