Brother

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

"Hey everyone, thanks for taking care of my little brother"

"No kidding"

After Ace bowed his head as he thanked everyone, Luffy inquired why he was here. It seems the memo Ace left at Drum Island didn't reach. Ace told Luffy he was here for a very silly little task which was to ask him to join the Whitebeard Pirates but Luffy rejected immediately. Ace told Luffy how he would make Whitebeard the pirate king which Luffy was fine with.

"That's okay, I'll just fight him!"

That was Luffy's reply as Ace hummed which I could feel the vibrations of. Sanji offered to make Ace tea but he didn't need it. Ace told everyone he managed to throw the marines off with his fire power. Ace passed Luffy a piece of paper which I was sure was a Vivre Card. He turned to me and gave one too saying he had just bought it recently. I immediately sew it onto my hat before doing the same with Luffy's. Ace was worried as an older brother for Luffy which he said as he hide hide his face slightly behind my head. I could feel the worry Ace had so I rubbed his arm soothingly. We were asked to take care of Luffy for Ace.

"Oh yeah, Luffy, you don't mind if I take (M/N) here do you?"

"Huuuuh?! No!"

"Ahaha, I'm kidding. I won't take him just yet. (M/N), can I get a goodbye kiss?"

I playfully rolled my eyes since my hat wasn't on my head to give a witty retort. I gave a smile before turning and pulling him foward to give him a quick peck on the cheek. His shoulder lit up in flames before quickly extinguishing. He pushed down his hat to cover his blush as I put mine on. He suddenly got a smirk and pulled my hand to his mouth as he kissed me. The biggest blush covered my face as Ace laughed since I was caught off guard.

"Who knew the fiery baker could be so cute?"

"S-Shut up!" Pulling my hand away, I used it to pull the hat down on my face to cool down quickly. Ace laughed as he jumped down onto his boat before using his flames to power it before taking off much to Luffy's dismay. Far away, I saw Ace easily take down 50 boats. That was cool. Nami proceeded to hit me on the head. Smiling at her, she only angrily showed me my wanted poster. Everyone turned to my poster and noticed the bounty.

"100,000,000 Beli?!"

"It just happened, no big deal"

Shrugging my shoulders, I looked at Nami expectantly for an answer but she just seemed frustrated. Then I felt Luffy wrap his arms around me multiple times. He sighed as he rubbed his head against my back saying I helped make him feel good. Sanji and Zoro went to pull him off me which made Luffy upset. They glared at Luffy as I raised an eyebrow at their action.

"Everyone, I have something to say. Well I have an ability, it's not a Devil Fruit power but it enhances the ability of all other Devil Fruits. By contact with them, I enhance their abilities. If I consider them friends then their powers are enhanced just by being nearby me."

"So Luffy must enjoy hugging you even more then?" Sanji asked as he shot a glare at Luffy

"Pretty much" My hat said as Luffy tried to hug me again but Sanji stopped him. Luffy whined as I smiled. Zoro seemed to be contemplating something. The blue haired girl called Vivi offered Luffy some clothes to avoid getting sunburned. I already put on sunscreen so I'm fine. I saw a cute reindeer leaning on the ledge of the boat so I went next to him. He was really cute so I decided to now be it's caretaker or parent. He called me and idiot as I pat his head but he clearly enjoyed it.

"Baker, are you and Ace a thing?" Zoro asked

"No, the idiot just happen to be okay with giving kisses to people he likes even if they're friends. Plus, he just likes giving goodbye kisses." Sanji quickly replied as I agreed. Luffy said he would kick Crocodile's ass which Vivi pleaded not to since she didn't want anymore bloodshed. She yelled out how she didn't want anymore senseless violence and that she wouldn't let the Baroque Works do whatever they want to her country. A ship approached in that moment but I unsheathed my blade and swung at the ship, cutting it in two.

"I'll make you a Special Desert Crossing Lunch for you BB!" Sanji said with hearts in his eyes.

"Whoa! This sounds exciting!" Chopper mused

"Sorry bout that" Zoro said

"BB..." Nami said

"Okay, I understand! Let's go!"

The journey started to Emeralu City, I went ahead and made a ton of cookies and other sweet treats in my boat before tinkering away to make a weapon. Luffy came down and hugged me because he felt like it. I could feel his Rubber powers stretch in content. He would ask a ton of questions about what I was doing and would eat a lot of my sweet but I told him it was fine as long as he didn't eat Sanji's constantly.

"Say (M/N), what did Ace talk about with you?"

"A lot"

"Tell mee"

"He talked a lot about you, he's really worried for you."

"Well, I'm fine. I'm going to be the Pirate King!" Luffy pumped his fist into the air as I laughed. I handed him more sweets. We both went up for lunch where Sanji served us. I was surprised when Luffy left my portion of food alone. Zoro invited me to train again which I accepted as Sanji gave me a second serving saying that I need to eat things other than sweets. This was nice of them.

"(M/N), if you don't mind me asking, what's the best way for you to enhance someone's Devil Fruit abilities?"

"I guess a hug, the more intimate contact I have the better it gets"

Afterwards, I went to train with Zoro. He was surprised by how little I could carry. I told him I only had enough strength to carry a sword. He told me from then on he would train me to take on more weights but I told him I wasn't meant to be a strength person. I explained to Zoro that I was more agile and was more quick than other swordsmen. His eyes widened as I told him how I preferred to be elegant and light on my feet. I continued on explaining how I did more damage with my swings despite how I seemingly had no strength but a lot of stamina.

"You're really stubborn"

"Well spotted."

Nodding, I went to train on the ship doing a few push ups before running up and down while controlling my breathing techniques. Zoro did his own training while I continued on with mine. Zoro went to nap after he was done training while I continued mine until midnight. I was going to continue on but someone stopped me.

"Oi baker, start warming down. You've been training too long"

"A few more minutes"

Zoro's hands grabbed the back of my robe as I glared at him. He kept silent as he put me under his arm and carried me while I kicked him. It didn't hurt him but he clearly got annoyed. He told me to keep still as he went to nap with me in his grip. I gave up and akwardly adjusted myself to be on top of him which he gave a light growl at.

"Stop moving Baker"

"Or what?"

Zoro proceeded to remove my hat from my head as my eyes snapped open. His grip on me prevented me from grabbing it so instead I growled at him which he gave a light smirk at before immediately drifting off to sleep. Eventually, I feel asleep on top of him too. My eyes were unaware of the glare Sanji gave when he spotted us.

A/N: Thanks for reading and commenting!