Part Six: Awake

*Obi-Wan paced around the cell*

Ahsoka: We need to find out what they did to Anakin.

Obi-Wan: I know, but we also have to find a way out of here.

*Ahsoka sat next to her master. His cheeks were bright red and still wet from the tears. His hair was soaked is sweat and he would mumble some gibberish quietly ever once and a while*

Ahsoka: Do you know if he will be back to normal when he wakes up?

Obi-Wan: I hope so. I couldn't stand watching him like that.

Ahsoka: it looks like they did more than that to him. He has cuts all over. It even looks like he could have been electrocuted.

Obi-Wan: He doesn't deserve this.

Anakin: Mom, mom please don't go. Please.

Ahsoka: So you have any idea what he was talking about?

Obi-Wan: Well not long before you became his padawan, his mother died. He witnessed her death.

Ahsoka: Oh...

Obi-Wan: And when he reached for his mechanical arm is probably when Dooku cut off his arm.

Ahsoka: So he is reliving the past.

Obi-Wan: Maybe even the future *Obi-Wan looked down to the ground*

Ahsoka: What do you mean the future?

Obi-Wan: Some of the things he said... I don't know any of them. Maybe I just want there for them.

*Anakin sits up and looks around the room*

Ahsoka: Master!

*Anakin's eyes then locked with Obi-Wan's and he scurried to the corner of the cell*

Obi-Wan: Anakin, what's wrong?

* Obi-Wan places a hand on Anakin's shoulder. Anakin takes a deep breathe his shoulder relaxes*

Obi-Wan: Anakin, you're okay.

Ahsoka: Master what's wrong? What happened?

*Anakin shook his head. He processed what he just saw*

Anakin: I don't know. I can't remember much.

Ahsoka: What do you remember?

Anakin: They tortured me. They kept asking me questions I don't remember what, but I know I didn't answer. Then they injected me with some sort of drug.

Obi-Wan: Do you remember seeing anything when you passed out?

Anakin: All I remember is the pain.

*Anakin quickly looked over to his mechanical hand*

Anakin: Where are we in anyway.

Ahsoka: We don't know.

Obi-Wan: We though you would know.

Anakin: We can't use the force either.

Obi-Wan: Ahsoka didn't you get in contact with the council when you went to their ship?

Ahsoka: Ya.

Obi-Wan: Good.

*Anakin reached for the wound in his side. It hurt, but wasn't going to show it*

Anakin: So, how are you planning on getting us out of this?

Obi-Wan: To be honest I've been a little preoccupied with taking care of you.

Anakin: What are you talking about? I've been fine this trip. Sure there have been some mishaps-

Ahsoka: You mean crashing and getting impales with a stick.

Anakin: Well-

Obi-Wan: And getting an unknown drug put in your system.

Anakin: Okay, okay I get it but you guys are having a rough time too right?

Ahsoka: Well it is hard to drag you all over the place.

Anakin: See.

Obi-Wan: Anakin how about you make the plan.

Anakin: Finally you asked, but we do things my way okay?

Ahsoka: How bad can things get?

Obi-Wan: You shouldn't have said that...
________________________________
Hello there everyone! Here is your update! I know it's not that great but it will get better next chapter I promise that!

Who else can't wait for the Obi-Wan Kenobi show on Disney+ I'm really hoping we will get more information soon!

Here is the picture of the day:

And your quote for the day:"So this is how Liberty dies

"So this is how Liberty dies. Which thunderous applause." -Padmé Amidala

If you would like you can leave some of your theories on her death because I know there a some.

May the force be with you, always.