😹~iSi tu tienes muchas ganas de hacer Miau!~😹

"Eek! Katsu, put me down this instant!!"

"HELL NAH!!! I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT, WOMAN!!"

You screamed joyfully as Katsuki slungs you over his shoulders like a bag of sack potatoes. You pounded on his back using your fist, but Bakugou remained unharmed. You sighed before you conquered defeat.

Bakugou smirks triumphantly before going out of his dorm and dashing into the living room's couch. He pins you on it and hugs you tightly. You hugged him back, and ruffled his soft, fuzzy, hair, making you smile softly.

"Ah!! Todoroki!!" A familiar voice rings all around the living room, making you look at the new couple who came in. Todoroki was carrying her bridal-style, making you squeal and wave like a mad man. Bakugou looks at you and looks at them with an annoyed expression.

"Tch!"

Todoroki and Momo sat on the floor, beside you and Bakugou. You looked at Momo and then Todoroki, and then Bakugou.

"Hey Momo!"

Momo hums, making the two boys look at you in confusion.

"We should test how good our Spanish is!"

"Sure!"

"I suggest we do the iMiau! one!!"

"Of course, Y/N!"

"Hm...Let's see....I will get Momo, so that means Bakugou and Todoroki will be partners for now..."

"WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING TALKING ABOUT?!"

"WHAT."

"Come on, baby!~ Y/N and Bakugou will be happy to play as well!"

"...Fine..."

"HAH!!! THERE'S NO WAY IN HELL I WILL DO THIS TEST!!!"

"Katsuki...~" You cooed, making him look at your direction. You unbuttoned a few buttons of your shirt, making him scoot closer towards you. The two couples looked away, bashfully.

"Pwease?~ Once you do this test, I'll give you a price, hm?" You whispered huskily in his ear, smirking victoriously.

"Fine, fine, fine, fine, fine, fine!" Katsuki grumbles, making you button the buttons again. You went to Momo, as Todoroki crawls to Bakugou.

"Let's do this!!"

You looked at Momo with cute eyes.

(Tune is: If Your happy blah blah blah, clap your hands!)

"iSi tu tienes muchas ganas de hacer..Miau!" You sing-songed, making Bakugou do his soft smile.

"iMiau!" Momo says with a baby voice, making Todoroki blush.

You looked at Momo with happy eyes. "iSi tu tienes muchas ganas de hacer..Miau!"

"iMiau!"

You looked at her with adorable eyes, making her giggle silently.

"iY tù tienes la razòn...Y no hay illusión...No te quedes con las...De hacer, Miau!"

"iMiau!" Momo cooes, making you smile at her.

"iO mi Amor!" You cooed, before you cuddled with her. The two boys angrily glared at the two of you, acting cute as hell. They just wanted to snatch their girlfriends and fu- (oops) hug them.

You looked at Bakugou and Todoroki, giving them a nod meaning it's their turn.

Todoroki sighs and crawls towards Bakugou.

"Let's do this quick..."

"Fine then..."

Todoroki inhales a deep breath, before exhaling it.

"iSi tu tienes muchas ganas de hacer....Miau!"

"iiiiHISSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!"

"iMiau!....." Bakugou meows back, making you and Momo shocked.

You and Momo tried to surpress your laughter, but you just snorted.

¿Ehe...Miau?" Todoroki says, sweat dripping off his forehead.

"i...Hiss...!"

Todoroki sighs, before he continues again.

"iSi tu tienes muchas ganas de hacer..Miau!"

"iiiiiHISSSSS!!!!!"

Todoroki looks annoyed, while you and Momo just laughed quietly.

"Tch...."

You and Momo were surprised, until:

"iSI TU TIENES MUCHAS GANAS DE HACER...HISSS!!!!!" Todoroki shouts, making you and Momo stiffle your laughter.

"~iMiau!~"Bakugou meows, before stiffling his own laughter.

You and Momo bursted into laughter, rolling in the ground.

Todoroki looked at him with a funny yet angry face.

Todoroki stoods up and stomps his foot on the ground like an angry kid.

"iiSi tu tienes muchas ganas de hacer....HISS!!"

Bakugou stood up and casted a fireball in his hands, he threw it towards Todoroki, making the dual haired boy fall to the ground.

Todoroki gets back up and now they were fighting.

You and Momo just kept laughing very hard, unable to stop.

Once the fight got out of hand, you had to ask for Ms. Midnight's help...and luckily, she got there on time...

The rest of the day was filled with lectures, kisses, and cuddles with their own boyfriends.