Chapter 1

Love Is Poison

Kentrell POV...

I'm so sick of this shit. Day in and day out sitting in this boring ass classroom and for what. I'm not going to really use this shit they saying out in the real world. Not my world anyway.  If it wasn't for my grandma Alice and my Paw Paw,  I would have been dropped out.

"Mr. Gaulden... Mr Gaulden"

"Yea, I'm hea"

The class begin to laugh and turn their attention to Kentrell.

"I wasn't taking roll Mr. Gaulden. I was trying to get your attention because you had spaced out and you need to know about this assignment. Oh and another thing it's ma'am not yea."

Kentrell sucked his teeth he was already high as hell. He pulled his hoodie strings, and slumped further down in his chair.

"Now as I was saying this project should be taking seriously and is 75% of your grade. This project is special and it's about getting to know people with different backgrounds. Since it is mid October the project will be due by December."

"So you want us to walk around knocking on doors getting to know people. Who going to do that and Shiiidd where I'm from you lucky to make it to yo own door. The class began to get louder with agreements.

"No Mr. Gaulden, I want you to get to know your classmates a little better! Bullying is at an all time high and you would think that the graduating class would be closer than you all are."

The teacher walked over to a stack a papers and begin to pass them out.

"The paper that I'm passing out is an rubric(outline) on how I want your presentation of your project to go and it has the list of who your partner is for the project."

I scrolled down to my name to see who I was working with. I already knew it was going to be some lame bitch nigga. I looked at my name and by the side of it read Mia Brown.

I felt eyes on me. I turned around with a mug on my face to see her staring at me. This bitch rolled her eyes hard as fuck at me.

What the fuck is this bitch problem?

I hated this shit. It was my next door neighbor and former childhood friend.

This shit is stupid. This bitch already act like she fucking hate me then to top it all off I have to work with her. On God Ben and the rest them niggas going to clown me.

My crew and I were popular. We had all the hoes wrapped around our finger. We were drug dealers and plus we pulled lil robbery jobs on the side. We were the bad kids, the rotten apples, and the ones least likely to make it.

So we were well known around our hood. My friends use to clown me back in the day about hanging with with ha.

You see Mia was slightly over weight but she always been pretty and she carries herself real well. I just don't know how or why we fell off from being friends. One day she just stop talking to me.

I don't really give a fuck because I  learned that no matter what,  everyone leaves you in the end.

Fuck it though.

I'll play nice because a nigga need this grade. I hope this bitch know I'm not kissing ha ass.

Hey everybody this my first YOUNGBOY book.  This chapter kind of boring but trust me it gets better. I hope yall like it. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT (working on a different cover 😞)