Sorry I Pissed You Off

New Years had come, and gone before Katsumi knew it. She spent her evening eating all kind of New Years snacks with Tohru, and was even surprised by Yuki, and Kyo coming back home to spend the holiday with them. It had been the best New Years she had ever experienced so far in her life, Shigure even came home with a video of Momiji's dance! He had done wonderful.

Tohru, and Katsumi had gone inside the grocery store to fetch somethings for dinner, and house hold supplies that were running low. The girls split the bags, and exit the market.

"Thanks for waiting!" Tohru exclaimed to the boys who had been waiting outside to walk them home, and carry the groceries.

"I'm sick of your smug face!" A familiar voice shouted, wiping the pleasant smile off her face. "Let's take this outside!" Katsumi rubbed her temple, glaring at the orange-headed boy.

"We're already outside, you idiot." Yuki retaliated calmly, also glaring at the cat.

"Um, you guys?" Tohru squeaked, her eyes wide as she stared at the two boys.

"Thank you for doing the shopping, you two. Here." Yuki said, walking over to her and easing the heavy bag from her fingers.

"There's a lot sorry," she apologised. Giving Yuki an apologetic look, as he took the second bag.

"I guess we went a little overboard with the groceries." Tohru added, shouldering her bags.

"It's no trouble," Yuki smiled, glaring over to Kyo. "Why don't you try making yourself useful for once, dumb cat." He remarked, adding to Kyo's fury.

"What who you're callin' dumb!" The cat shouted, turning around to glare at Yuki."Give me those, I'll carry both of 'em!" He growls to Tohru, snatching the bags from her hands. The two boys left for home, leaving the girls standing there staring dumbfounded after them. They look at each other, before running to catch up with them. Katsumi, and Tohru walked behind them, listening to the two boys bicker back and forth.

"I don't understand why I have to waste my time running an errand with you of all people!" Kyo shouted, Yuki closed his eyes with a sigh.

"You could have stayed home." He said, never once opening his eyes.

"You should've stayed home!" Kyo reiterated, making Katsumi sigh in annoyance.

"Will you do us all a favour, and just shut up already?" Yuki says, coming to a stop to look at the boy.

"Heh. If you want me to stop talkin'..." Kyo started, letting go of the bag. It falls to the ground, with an unwelcomed crack.

"Wait! Please, can we just talk this out?" Tohru yelped, stepping between the two boys.

"The eggs!" Katsumi shriek, bristling with angry. She clenched her fist, glaring at the boys. Ever since New Years, the two had been at each others throats. She growled, punching Kyo in the side of the head.

"Will you two just SHUT UP!" She shouted, starling the three of them. "You're driving me insane! Will you ever aufhoren zu kampfen!" She shook her head, picking the bag up off the ground and stomping forward. (Stop fighting.)

"Did she just speak German? I thought only Momiji swapped languages like that?" Tohru asked, watching her friend walk home.

"Normally, Katsumi sometimes accidentally speaks German when she's really mad." Yuki explained, coughing.