New Beginning

"ADORA! YOU FORGOT YOUR PICTURE!" An old woman screamed out before rushing to the car where the blonde girl was settling the last of her things in.

Adora laughed, "Thanks Grandma Razz, It means a lot." She then took the picture from the old woman. Razz smiled as she cupped Adora's cheek, "Your parents would be so proud of you, dearie." Adora smiled, tears threatening to spill out of her eyes.

She cupped the woman's hand, "I'm glad I can make them proud." Razz then got out of the moment, "Well, dearie! You better get going soon. Be very safe!" Adora smiled, "I will! You be safe too!"

Razz and Adora said their final goodbyes as they both parted and Adora started her car. She then felt her phone buzz.

Incoming call; Arrowhead<3

"Yes, Bow, I'm leaving now." Adora spoke first. "ADORA! ARE YOU HALFWAY!?" She heard a voice say at the other end. "Glimmer? Is that you?" She asked. "Uhh, yea? BOW AND I ARE CARPOOLING REMEMBER?!" "OW GLIMMER, TOO LOUD!"

Adora giggled, "All right you two, I'll see you there." She then hung up and started driving.

—-

"WOAHH, this place is HUGE!" Bow exclaimed as he carried his luggage. "Man, I just really hope we get each other as roommates. ORR at least next to each other." Glimmer said.

Adora took a good look at the college.

Etheria College

"This is gonna be fun." She smiled.

—-

"Awe man! None of us are paired with each other." Bow whimpered. Glimmer giggled, "Bow don't be so dramatic! At least we are just couple of rooms from each other." Bow still pouted.

Glimmer let out a sigh of annoyance, "We're still on the same floor." Bow gasped, "YES!" Glimmer and Adora laughed.

"Okay, we should get settled in. I'll text you two when I'm done." Adora said. The two nodded and they all waved bye.

Room-B206

Look like this is the place. Adora thought. She took a deep breath and opened the door.

I've had this au on my mind A LOT,, so since it's pride month i figured why not? btw watch she ra for clear skin 😌✨

🌈Until next time