one

Hello, lovely people. Welcome to my new story :D

I am very excited for this.

Some chapters are intended to be short so don't complain please. I am trying my best for this story to make it good.

Please vote and leave a comment.

Ily lots! Enjoy.

PLEASE READ A/N AT THE END.

* * * * * *

My name is Luciana April Coleman, but I go by Lucy. Well, my friends call me Lucy. My parents think I should be called by the name they gave me.

I'm 17 years old, almost 18, and I'm 'unexperienced'. I have never had a boyfriend before. I'm still a virgin. And I don't know anything about 'sex'. My friends often tease me about it. It's annoying sometimes, but I'm used to it so I can take it.

My parents are neat, stern, very protective and they don't ever swear. We live in a house with the three of us, not too big, not too small, just normal sized. My father is a successful businessman and my mother doesn't have a job. I find it rather annoying. She is always home to keep an eye on me and never leaves me alone. When I come home from school, she always asks me why I'm 2 minutes later than I should be or why I'm earlier than normal. I don't see Father very often. He is occasionally home, but he's mostly at work.

Yes, I'm still in school. Well, college. But Mother won't let me live on my own or have a dorm on campus. She says it'll have a bad influence on me and that it'll change my behaviour. So that's why I still live with my parents.

My life is rather normal and strict.

"Luciana! Come down here immediately!" Mother yells from downstairs.

I quickly get up from my bed and go downstairs. I straighten my shirt to remove the wrinkles and walk into the living room.

"Yes, Mother?" I ask.

"What on earth is this?!" she holds up my phone with a bright screen. I don't know if she's angry or livid, but she's definitely not happy.

"It's my phone, Mother." I reply.

"Do not play games with me, Luciana! You come here right now and tell me who this is!" she spits.

Who? What?

I walk over to Mother and grab the phone out of her hand. As I grab my phone, there is a knock on the door. Great. Thank you to whoever that is. I wasn't looking forward to be yelled at by Mother.

I walk to the front door, but Mother holds me back.

"You stay right here, I'll get it." she says through gritted teeth.

I nod as she opens the door. I peek around the corner to see who it is.

"Mr. Styles!" Mother exclaims, "What a lovely surprise!"

Mr. Styles. He is the man from across the street. I think he is 25 years old and he works for my father.

Yes, Father has his own company. Coleman Publishing.

Mr. Styles visits us very often, although I don't know him that well. He sometimes looks at me and smiles at me in a strange way. His hair is brown, curly and long, and he has lovely green eyes. He is tall and always well dressed. I must say, he is very handsome.

I once told Mother that I was in love with Mr. Styles. She told me that I wasn't and that I shouldn't be. That I didn't know how to be in love or love someone. She said that I shouldn't be in love with a man like Mr. Styles, that he could be dangerous. I still don't get why he would be dangerous, I mean, he still visits us. She also told me that he is way too old for me. I was 15 at the time.