03

Looking back at Renjun who was signaling Jisung, Haru tensed up as she heard a voice just a few meters away from them

"I know you guys are here...come out or someone gets hurt"

Haru could almost make out the smirk that came with that sentence, she looked at the two wanting to know what they were planning. The both of them simultaniously stood up, hands behind the back of their head.

She was going to follow suit but Jisung's foot on the end of her shirt told her to do otherwise.

"And people fear you...you're nothing but a bunch of bitches"

Renjun smirked at the guy.

"Mhmm, did you just admit that you fear us?"

"I didn't say anything"

This time it was Jisung who smirked, he gave Renjun a side eye -which went unnoticed to their attacker.

"I think that's just admittance"

"Look here kid, we just want the codes"

Haru knitted her brows together. Eveasdropping on whatever information she could hear.

"As if"

A loud bang could be heared, making Haru cover her ears. Pushing herself against the counter for protection.

A bullet made it's way near her foot making her scream. Jisung looked back at the girl cursing at himself.

He took hold of the girl pulling her to her feet.

"RUN NOW!"

Haru took one hesitant step before running for her life, doing her best to dodge the bullets flying her way.

Jisung and Renjun were right behind her, shooting left and right.

Once they made it outside both boys took her hand and made a run for it.

Haru felt the andrenaline coursing through her veins as she pushed past both boys. Her eyes setting upon the convenience store she knew all to well.

She felt like dying, but she pushed herself. Running to the best of her abilities. Guns were blazing right behind her, the moon and the street lights are the only source of light they could rely on.

A van appeared next to her, it's doors open as she could make out the faint voices of Jisung and Renjun telling her to jump.

She looked up the outstreched hand coming from a black haired kid. Not wasting anymore time she took his hand, pulling herself up.

Heaving in large amounts of oxygen she watched as Renjun climbed up next followed by Jisung.

The black haired dude closed the door behind him.

"Jeno hyung...floor it!"

Haru fell back as the van sped up, she looked back to make sure that they were loosing their attackers.

She heaved a sigh of relief, taking in the new scenery infront of her.

What did I get myself into?