Chapter 14

Kion walked quickly but silently back to the tree of LIfe, it wouldn't take that long since he had the roar and could control it well. He would be able to make it there by the morning, so Kion was travelling with the moon as light. 

The bird has sounded urgent and panicked so Kion feared for Rani and his friends, as well as his subjects. Kion looked up at the moon, it was a full moon and was providing just enough light for Kion to find his way around. He wondered how hard it must be for the Night Pride, to do this when there wasn't much light.

Kion still stayed on already, even nearing the Tree of Life, although the sun was starting to come up. Kion looked around for Ullu but was surprised when he couldn't see her. He then froze, he had heard an ear-piercing scream come from inside his land. He recognised it immediately.

"Rani!"

Kion felt his face drain colour as he sprinted into the land and saw... Zira.

Wasn't Zira dead?! How did she survive? Kiara and Kovu were sure she died. Zira wasn't alone which was kind of surprising as all of her lionesses joined Simba's Pride. No doubt on her way there she had some lionesses join her to make up for her old ones.

Kion looked on to see his Lion Guard standing in front of Rani, who seemed to be bleeding badly a huge gash by the side of her stomach, with Nirmala and Makini desperately trying to quickly stop the bleeding, fearing that Zira would attack again soon.

Kion's blood boiled. He also saw that his team had some bruises and cuts on them, all looked exhausted. No doubt that Zira's new lionesses were good fighters. This was going to be a tough challenge. Kion took a deep breath and stepped forward and firmly said.

"Zira."

Kion saw the relief in his friend's and Rani's faces. Kion then turned back to Zira and glared at her, his blood boiling even more. He walked forward to her.

"Explain yourself."

Zira smirked.

"Oh, Kion. Fancy seeing you here."

Kion growled, seeing this, Zira smirk grew even wider.

"I heard what happened to my love, Scar,"

Zira's smirk turned into a scowl.

"You killed him!"

Kion growled again, baring his teeth.

"What do you want?!"

Zira smirked again.

"Simple. Revenge."

Sorry guys! It's been so long, I'm really sorry, I was really busy. Also, I'm making a website that will have things like update dates, news, and this like "Why I don't update often" I'm nearly down and will get it out on my about part as soon as I can. I got this idea from my BFF, MelodicLuna. I'm sorry this chapter is so short but I just wouldn't have been able to deal with it if I kept you waiting for long! And sorry this is so bad. Thanks for 8.4k reads! It means so much to me! :) Also guys, I feel some of my chapters were really bad so if you want, I'll redo them. Just let me know which ones you want me to redo. Thanks! :D

-Meloetta867