Rogues

Jaxon's POV

Today I had woken up with a weird feeling , like something was going to happen I ignored and got into the shower . I got out and got dressed onto some jeans and a white shirt , I put on my shoes and made my way downstairs getting ready to leave for school .

Just as I was about to leave I get a mind link from my brother aka the beta and he's telling me that rouges had came into our territory . Which was weird these rogues knew better then to mess with us .

I make my way down to the cells where they are being held .

"Have they talked yet " . I asked my brother through the mind link

"There just saying something about us having what they needed and soon enough they would come for it ". He said 

"Hmmm .... weird , what could we have that they'd want ? " . I said Back 

"I don't know brother " He said.

"Ok rogue talk , what are u doing in my territory " I asked The Rogue .He just looked at me and smirked . Me and my brother exchanged looks .

"Ok rogué talk or I'll make you talk " I said but Once again all I got was a smirk . 

"Fine then you want to play this game ...let's play ." I said giving him a smirk back I grabbed a silver coated knife , I examined it and then walked to him .

I saw fear flash in his eyes for a second .... and then it was gone . 

I punched him in the face ... and then I put the knife on his chest and dragged it down from the left shoulder to the right side of his chest . Then I made a cut from the his right shoulder to the left side of his chest . Then I continued to cut all through his chest . I smirked as I heard him scream in pain .

"WHAT WERE YOU DOING IN MY TERRITORY " I asked starting to get angry .

"Soon you will know and kill me now if u want that's all you can know for now " He said .And  With a sigh I snapped his neck .

"Take care of that" . I said to my warrior Aron

"Yes alpha " he replied .

I nodded my head and walked out my brother Alex following behind .

We made our way to my office . We walked in and I checked my watch 12:00 no use in going to school now.

"Have you heard anything of the new kids that were supposed to come in today ? " I asked my brother

"Nope , I did hear that the girls were hot though "he said grinning .

" And what makes you think there going to want you ? " I said Rolling my eyes

"What isn't there to want Jaxon " He said

"Hey I'm just saying , remember what happened last time you tried to get with the new girl " I said laughing at him .

Hey ..... that was a one time think and you promised to never speak of that again ... I had never been rejected .

I laughed even harder remembering how he looked with spaghetti noodles falling down his face .

"Ok I'm leaving " He said

"Bye Alex " I said while laughing .

I starred at the picture of my parents on the wall . Admiring how in love they looked . When I was little I learned about them and since then my mom had always told me how I should treat my mate . And I did want one but now ..... I don't know . I'm alpha right now , And I have my family we are all doing good what else could I need ? . I haven't met her yet and I should have met her 3 years ago .

"We will meet her soon " said my wolf Odysseus

"You've been saying that for the past three years " I said rolling my eyes

"I know for sure this time , we are close I can practically feel her " Said Odysseus

" Ok if you say so , But I doubt it " I said with a sigh

After that I felt him put the wall up . Me and my wolf talk but ever since we shifted and didn't find our mate right away it got to us both . And now well ... we barely talk and he gets angry fast . And very angry , killing someone angry .

I sighed .. I hope he's right .

................................................................
I decided to do one in his point of view ,second chapter done let me know what you guys think .