Chapter 5

Headcannon: Inarizaki would always lose to Itachiyama....;>; Just because

The practice match was about to begin Sakusa and Komori were talking when the twins came up to them. "Omi-kun, why did we have a practice match so suddenly?" Atsumu asked and Komori chuckled. "I got bribed by my cousin to ask." Sakusa replied rendering the two speechless. "Holy shit Suna wasn't joking." Osamu said and Atsumu nodded. "What do you mean?" Komori asked. "Suna said A girl set this up and said she'd be a good manager." Atsumu explained and Sakusa nodded. "N/N wouldn't be a good manager in terms of notes because she'd mostly focus on recives rather than anything." Sakusa explained and Komori nodded.

The twins were in shock who stared at Suna who was recording the whole thing. "Hey Sakusa-san...is L/N-san ok?" Suna asked putting away his phone. Komori nodded and smiled along with Sakusa who just nodded. "Are you her friend? Do you treat her right? Do you actual car about her?" Sakusa questioned Suna as he stepped back. "Yes yes and yes." Suna said making Komori chuckle. "Well we'll know when you don't, we should begin the match yeah?" Komori said in which Suna nodded. what they didn't know is that there precious Y/N was sitting on the bench smiling knowing they care.

After the practice match Inarizaki was close but still lost. Y/n walked down the bleachers and approached Sakusa and Komori. "You both did well." She said and they flinch and stare at me. "I- how long were ya here N/N?" Komori asks and Y/n shrugs. "Since the beginning." She said and they deadpan. "You didn't bother telling us?" He asked and y/n shook my head. "Get ready quickly then meet me outside." She said and they nod and Y/N left to go outside before a certain tall figure tapped her on the shoulder. "L/N?" He asked and she nodded. "It's good to meet you in person is your anxiety going off?" Suna asked and Y/n nodded and he waved her off as she went outside.

Suna was happy he finally got to see Y/N but sad as she saw her walk home with 2 males. He knows there her cousins he's just being jealous. He brushed it off and walked home with Atsumu and Osamu like normal.

This was Abit rushed but I hoped you enjoy  this short chapter