Chapter 2 || If and only if...

●●●

"BUT WAIT!!! U-Umm.. M-Maybe you could share me y-your W-Wifi Pass?" I asked him, hoping he would agree.

He leaned into his door again, making me confused at his answer.

"What made you think that I would agree to give you my wifi password??" He questionned me confidently while crossing his arms.

"Come on.. It's a repayment for having a loud music in your room!"

"Then I'll just turn down my volu-"

"NO WAIT PLEASEEE!! Come on pleaseee.. You can turn on your music as loud as you wanttt!! You can have some party in your room and have drinks with your friends!! You can be as loud as you want!! You can even play drums if you want!! J-Just.. Just share your wifi with me.. Please???"

"Hmm.."

He sighed.

HE JUST SIGHED.

HE!! JUST!! FREAKING!! SIGHED!!!!!

MY EXPLANATION WAS THAT LONG AND HE JUST SIGHED??? WHAT THE..

"And why should I agree?" He asked me again. AISH! I SHOULDN'T HAVE ASKED HIM! But I don't have any choiceeee.. I DON'T WANT TO STAY UP ALL NIGHT DOING NOTHING!

"YOU SHOULD AGREE SO THAT WE COULD STAY UP IN THE NIGHT FREELY AND LIVELY! I can use my phone in this whole night, And you can be as loud as you want in the whole night! Turn that freakin' volume up as high as you can!"

I explained to him again, hoping he would agree.

"Okay then.."

DID I JUST HEARD HIM?

DID I HEARD HIM AGREE? OR AM I JUST DEAF?

HE AGREED TO SHARE HIS PASSWORD TO ME! OH what a good neighbor.. I will give him foods everyday!! Uwuuu!!

"OMG REALLY?? YOU JUST AGREED!!! There's no turning back okay?? NOW GIVE ME THE PASSWORD!"

"Chill Chihuahua.. I'll give you the password, but in one condition.."

"WHY'D YOU CALL ME CHIHUAHUA??? UHH Nevermind.. What's the condition?"

"Hmmm.. I'll give you my Wifi Password IF and only if........."

●●●