[Prologue]

Here you were, with your family.

The perfect family. 

Your father, your mother, your older sister, and you.

Standing and waving with smile on all of your faces. The crowed praised and cheered for the  royal family.

 Anyone would want this kind of life right? Sure anyone would want it. But why didn't you? Why did you feel so out of place?

It doesn't make sense, you have a sister who loves you dearly, a mother who will do anything for you, and your father who was there for you.

Rarely

Ah that's right you're father didn't really pay much attention to you. As far as you know, Zelda is your half sister. Your mother isn't your mother by blood but she still cares for you. But your father, the one who caused this all is the one who's never really there for you. 

You were caused by an affair between your father and an unknown women who is your biological mother. You don't even know why your father took you in, and surprisingly no one cared, it didn't ruin his image. The commoners were okay with it, maybe cause they can't do anything about it.

All you know is that you didn't want anything to do with this royal life. You didn't want anything to do with you father. This life just wasn't for you.

You just want to be yourself.

You just want to be free.

{------------------------------------------------------------------}

This is my first story.

Ever

I hope you guys enjoy, and please tell me if there is anything wrong with my writing I'm not much of a writer, I just wanted to make my own story.

Also just a disclaimer I don't own any of the Legend of Zelda Characters. The only thing I own is this story nothing else.

Story created May 26, 2020