I ship it

Everyone except you & jeno- ⊙_⊙

Haechan- Are you two- (👉 points to both of you)
Chenle- You know what I ship it (⌒o⌒)
You & Jeno -(confused) come again●︿●
Renjun- It was kind of obvious because when you 2 met, you guys became really close
Mark- yeah I gotta say that you guys look great together and we have no problem with it. ^_^
(this time it was you and Jeno's whose eyes widened)
Jeno- NO you got it wrong.
You- it's a misunderstand-
Jisung- Tell us! Have you gone on a date together?
Jaemin- (smirks) what were y'all doing in the tent last night? (winks)
(You were blushing ) (you couldn't believe what they were saying)
Jeno- YAHH!!! STOP it, there's nothing going on between me and her. Right Y/n? (looks at you)
*silence*
You- (frozen)
(Jeno waves his hands in front of your face and you didn't even blink)
Jeno- Look what you have done, you made her feel uncomfortable. Because of this she may not even wanna hangout with us anymore.(sighs)  We just fell asleep in the tent, nothing else.
Jaemin- Ohhh sorry Y/n.
Renjun- Sorry, we misunderstood
(you snapped out of it)
You- It's O-okay, Don't worry about it.
(you gotta admit you were a little uncomfortable with it, but you kept it down)
Jeno- let's just have breakfast and then I'll take her home.

Time skip.       (In Jeno's car)         

Jeno POV

(It was getting awkward, so I decided to break the silence)

Jeno - (while driving) Y/n, I am sorry about my brothers, they can get annoying sometimes. I understand if you don't want to have a sleepover out there.
You- Hey its okay, I can get used to them, they're nice and I enjoyed the sleep over. (smiles) 
(Jeno stops the car outside your house)
(you looked at him and said) 
You - Will you be taking me for training today....or are you busy?

Jeno POV

(When I heard what she said, my head instantly shot up, I'm glad she asked me because I didn't want her to feel awkward or uncomfortable if I asked her and she didn't wanna go)
(wow, the way she just asked me was sooooo cute~...whats happening to me) (exhales)
Jeno- Sure, let's go today I'm not busy. (smiles)
Y/n- Okay great, so... See you at 4?
Jeno - Yeah can't wait.
(I then watched her as she got out of the car and walked inside to her home but before she went in she waved at me one last time, I smiled at her and drove back home)

Y/n POV

you - omma ~ I'm home.
Mom- Sweetie! Did you have breakfast?
You- Yeah I did
Mom- good cause I didn't cook anything.
You- 😑
Mom- well I guess you had fun at the sleep over. Huh?
You- yeah😁
Mom- One of your friends had called while you were away.
You- who?●︿● was it Mina?
Mom- No someone named uhh Rose or something.
You - ●_● what did you tell her?
Mom- I just told her you weren't home.
You- good because they're (whispers) weird~.
Mom- what do you mean?
You - I think Jeno's father has sent them to spy on me
Mom- Ohhh avoiding them would be best.
You - hmm I think they have already given up.....anyway today at 4 I'm going for training with Jeno.
Mom- ;-) cool.
You- Mom let's sit
Mom- okayyy
( you both sit in the living room)
You- I would like to know if I have any other...umm... Like powers. I already have wings, am I gonna have other stuff too.
Mom - This is the first time a half demon and half fairy or you could also say an angel is born. You could be very powerful. But it could take time.
You - what powers do you have?
Mom- wait a sec, I'll show you.
(she then walked outside and brought a small flower pot which was empty)