TFB - 47

"Hi! I'm Bobby Kim of Moon Magazine." Bobby introduced himself and extended his hand for a handshake.

Jungkook quickly took the man's hand for a handshake. "Nice to meet you, Mr. Bobby Kim. I'm Jeon Jungkook."

"Please take a seat." Booby gestured for him to take a seat. "By the way, thank you for seeing us in a short notice."

He shook his head, smile still plastered in his face. "No problem. And I am glad that we can do the interview now. The rumor is getting worst." He said referring to his dating scandal with Gayeon.

"Ah yes. That's why we are doing this interview to clear that issue. So, shall we start?"

"Sure."

It's time for him to clear that rumor. He can't waste another day to let the lie continue and ruin his relationship. He is here to stop Gayeon's delusion.

Jisoo is inside her office, checking some files and manuscript. She still has a lot to do before her Q and A and fansign event with Taehyung later. Their book was officially released the other they and the sales are more than they expected. The book sold out in some of the bookstores that they have to print another 10 thousand copies because of the high demand. She is happy that their first collaboration is selling well and the feedback from the readers are excellent. They keep on complimenting how beautifully they wrote every essay, especially the ones that Taehyung wrote. Well, what do you expect from the number 1 writer? Of course, it's beautiful.

She was checking a manuscript when the door open and when ahe look up she saw her mother waltz in with a smile in her face.

"Mom! What a surprise? I didn't know you're coming?" She asked after greeting her mother.

Jisoo's mother smile beautifully at her. "I wanted to personally congratulate my daughter for her successful book. I've heard that it's the hottest book in the country. Everyone loves it. Me and your dad finished reading it. They are all wonderful."

Jisoo smiles widely. Happy to know that her parents love it. "Thank you mom."

"By the way, who is this V? I look up for him at the internet but I can't find a picture of him. Is he here? I've heard that you two are going to have an event this afternoon."

"Uhm..yes, he is here and we are going to have an event later."

"Great! Can I meet him? I wanted to personally congratulate him as well."

Jisoo is worried. She haven't told her parents that she is working with Taehyung. And she knows that her mom will not like it when she find out who V really is. Her mom doesn't like Taehyung even when they were still dating. Her parents doesn't like him for her.

"Well?" Mrs. Kim is getting impatient. She wanted to meet the person who is working with her daughter.

"Uhm...mom, there is something I've been keeping from you." She hesitantly said. Well, she better inform her mom now before she see him.

Mrs. Kim's brow raised. "What is it?"

"But first, you have to promise not to freak out and don't get mad." She said.

"You're not pregnant, aren't you? Because if you are, I'm going to drag you and Jungkook to the marriage registry right now."

"What no!" Fortunately, her parents are not fond of gossips and celebrities that's why they haven't know about Jungkook's dating scandal because if they are, Jungkook's probably been beaten up by her father.

"I'm not pregnant, mom. Stop thinking that."

"Oh! What a bummer." Mrs. Kim pouted.

"Mom!" She widen her eyes on her.