TFB - 52

"Jisoo, where are you going?" Jungkook asked as he followed Jisoo out of Yoongi's cafe.

"I'm going to my parents place." She answered without looking at him.

"What? Love, it's late. You can go there tomorrow. I'll come with you."

"No, I need answers now." 

Jungkook held Jisoo's arm making the latter look at him. "Then, at least let me drive you there. Love, you don't seem to be in condition to drive."

She shook her head. "No. I'll go there by myself. I have to do this on my own." She removed her arm from Jungkook's grip.

"But--"

"I SAID I'LL DO THIS ON MY OWN!"

Shocked and pain were evident in Jungkook's face. He was just trying to help because he is worried for her safety. Jisoo was frantic since Jinyoung told here everything. Jisoo, on the other hand, is guilty for shouting and snapping at Jungkook. And she feel a lot worse when she saw the hurt in his eyes. She wanted to apologize to him but she feel so bad that she chose to leave him in that parking lot. She thought of talking to him later because hearing the truth from her parents are way too important.

I'm sorry, love. But I have to do this first. I need to know the truth.

Jungkook sadly watch as Jisoo's car hit off the road. Please be safe. I love you.

Jaebum immediately stood up when he saw the doctor walking out of the operating room. He's been waiting for 5 hours outside the operating room, anxiously waiting for an update from his two friends who got involved in a car accident.

"Doctor, how are my friends?" He asked.

"Are you their relative?"

"No. Their families are in Seoul and I'm Kim Taehyung's bestfriend." Jaebum explains.

The doctor let out a breath. "Their surgery were successful. Mr. Kim is being transferred to recovery area while Ms. Do is being transferred to ICU. Mr. Kim's case isn't severe unlike Ms. Do since the impact of the accident was from Ms. Do's side. We lost Ms. Do for 7 minutes and I'm sorry to inform you but Ms. Do is in coma."

"C-coma?"

The doctor nods. "Ms. Do suffers in a head trauma from the impact. We have to monitor her from any improvement. If you excuse me, I have to check up on Ms. Do."

Jaebum nods. "Thank you doc."

The doctor taps his shoulder before leaving him. Jaebum is still processing everything. He can't believe what is happening. He was just with them earlier. Laughing and celebrating after resolving a problem at work then after several minutes he received a call from the hospital informing him that his friends got into an accident and now, one of them is in coma. He doesn't know what will happen next. He is terrified. Terrified of what will happen to his friends. And one more thing, he doesn't know how he can inform Yoongi about his wife's condition.

He looked up to the ceiling, breathing heavily as he stop himself from tearing up. His thoughts were interrupted when his phone rings. And he suddenly feels weak when he saw the caller id.

Chii's husband...

"MOM!" Jisoo calls out for her mom the moment she steps inside their home. "MOM!"

"Oh Jisoo, dear. We weren't informed that you are coming home." Her Nana asked.