37: exhibition

"Babyㅡ"
      "No."
      "Butㅡ"
      "Still no."
      "Oh! Come on." Jungna whinned. But her body still stayed put on the position.

      Jungkook was using her as his model since he was painting her. She had nothing specific of position she needed to do, she just stayed still and relax. But, perhaps it was Jungna's fault to begin with. She was the one who wanted to sit upstraight like statue instead leaned her back against the couch. And now, she could not stop whinning so Jungkook could stop.

       The man who hid behind his canvas finally peeped a little to take a look over her. Jungna had her lips pouted and her hand caressed her baby bump.

       "Jungna, we just started." Jungkook said as he returned to his profasional position behind his canvas again. Fingers were wrapping around the brush and his other hand was holding the colour pallete.

        "It been an hour isn't it?" Jungna continued whinning. But Jungkook didn't give a shit about that as he kept painting the canvas whilst exchanged glances towards his model.

         Eventhough she kept on whining, she didn't even move from her position. She still stayed like she used since started. Jungkook was thankful for that as she been cooperative with him even her mouth could not stop blabbering. Listening to her blabbering somehow brought smile on his face. She sounded like a kid with no exact reason.

       "It just ten minutes passed, baby."
       "How come it be ten minutes to you and I feel like a decade?"
       "B, you said one hour just now. And what do you mean by a decade?"
       "Did I even stutter?"

        Jungkook sighed and he peeped again towards her. "Shall we take five?"

        Jungna's head instantly perked up on his remark. A smile spread on her face was fast like a fire lit the fuel. And that gave a reflection on Jungkook's face too.

      "Hell yah man. You should say that earlier." She said that making Jungkook bursted into laughter. He really could not stand with her. Everytime he wanted to act like i don't want to give a shit to her or let me be a little stiff around her like he did just now, it would never be last.

       Jungna was somehow knew how to break his wall and brought him smile eventhough he wanted to be a little serious with her. Long short conclusion, what was serious again when it came to Jungna. Both woild end up laughing and hugging when they tried to act one. Both had soft spot for one another. Just like Jungna had soft spot for cute guy like Jungkook, Jungkook had the soft spot too for Jungna.

       "Are you going to stay there, behind the canvas?" Jungna asked as she finally had her back leaned against the couch. Her body simply submerged into the couch with her eyes slowly closed, enjoyed the comfortness after ten minutes her back started to feel numb.

       Jungkook continued painting as he touched-up a little on his not yet complete masterpiece.

       "Why?" He asked her without looking at her instead on his painting.
       "Come and sit with me here." Jungna uttered.

       Jungkook's brows instantly cocked upwards as he halted his hand movement. He knew what she was planning. This not the first time happened. It had happen like this before too. Could say, this was the way how Jungna used over Jungkook to make him take a long break instead of five minutes.

       "I'm not going to fall on your trap again, baby." Jungkook said, looking carefully at her. Jungna bubbled out of laughter. Her head yanked backward as her hand on her baby bump.

       Last time, she had say the same thing. And at last, the painting left incomplete. Jungkook said, they were going to take five but Jungna called him so that they could cuddle. And they did. Because of that, they lost the track of time and Jungkook's painting left undone at the moment. Jungkookㅡno, both of them needed to work again on it on another time which he wasn't that fond to leave his work incomplete.

       Sighㅡ

       "Come on, Jeon. My back is hurt. I wanna lay down on your laps." She said cutely. Jungkook rolled his eyes and countined painting. And Jungna didn't back in either.

       "Baby. Jeon. Jungkook. Jeon jungkook. Jungkook jeon. Baby jungkook. Kookie. Kook. Koo. Baby kookoo.ㅡ baby I just realised, your name can turn out so many nickname. Amazing!" Jungna kept on talking. She really could not let her mouth closed.

       "Kookoo san. Googie. Jeon jungkookie. Baby koo. Kookooㅡ"
       "Jungna~" jungkook whining, he placed the pallete down so did his brush too. He peeped towards her and furrowed his brow.

       "What is it, Justin seagull?" Jungna tilted her head aside. A playful smirk sketched on her face. She had straightened up her body as she sat properly. For nth times, Jungkook rolled his eyes. He got up from his stool and walked towards her on the couch. Jungna could hear his steps coming which made her face lightened up in happiness.

       "I got you, didn't I?" Jungna asked as she patted the space beside her. Jungkook heaved a side, cupping her face and purposely squeezed her cheeks between his palm that made her lips turned out like golden fish lips.

       "Don't call me that anymore."
       "Why wif fhatt. You are tdhe one twell me tdhat…"

       Jungkook softly smile on how she was struggling to escape from his grip as her hands held Jungkook wrist to yank them away. Of course it would not budge except if Jungkook was the one who let her go at first place. He leaned in to give her a quick peak on her lips before floped on the couch beside her.

        "Whatever." Jungkook shrugged it off and Jungna took the chance to lay down and rest her head on Jungkook's lap. Moan escaped from her lips as her body slowly subsided from numbs. Jungkook could only shook his head and let his hand freely played with Jungna's hair.

      "Kook."
      "What?"
      "What are you planning to do with the paintings?"

       Jungkook removed her fringe over her forehead as he took a full look on her face.

       "I want to make an exhibition." He informed her. That made Jungna's jaws droped. She instantly reacted by held Jungkook's hand to stop him from continued what he was doing.

       "Really?"
       "Yeah. You think I'm joking?"
       "Of course no! Justㅡ baby! Oh!my god! Did you have any specific place to held the exhibition? I can be your sponsorship!"

        Jungkook could not help but to feel giggly in his heart with Jungna's excitement. He kissed her forehead and let go of her hand as he played again with her hair.

       "This is going to be your first exhibition so, let's make it big and massive!" Jungna spread her arms in the air, expressing the word 'massive'

       "It's okay baby. I will just do it here." Jungkook said.
       "Here? You mean our house?"
       "Yup!"
       "Wait- I guess I miss some points here."

        By the her confuse tone, Jungkook giggled. "That's why, don't butt in my word baby." Jungkook said. "Then, what?" She pouted.

       "An exhibition for you." Jungkook informed. At that moment, Jungna's heart skip a beat. She tilted her head and angled towards Jungkook. Even she could not see where he was, she could feel that he was looking at her now.

        "Youㅡ"
        "I have thousands of your pictures in my camera, our videos, your videos, the painting that I painted of youㅡ I want you to see all of that after you get your surgery done.. You know like, this exhibition is a gift from me."

       Jungna got her tongue tied. She lost of words. As her eyes got teary, Jungkook instantly shuhed her.

       "You already give me the biggest gift everㅡ" Jungkook said as he caressed her hand that she placed over her baby bump. "ㅡAnd now let me give something to you too okay?" Jungkook softly continued.

      "You no need to." She cried.
      "I want to. " He smiled whilst wiping her tears over her face.
    "Thank you." She uttered, leaned her face against Jungkook's stomach. One of her arm, circled around Jungkook's waist.

      "I love you, Jungna." He whispered as he kissed her on her temple.    

___