𝟓𝟔

"Hey babe, where are my boxers?"

"How am I supposed to know that, baby?"

Since they officially became boyfriends a few days ago, they have been calling each other "baby" nonstop, even though Jungkook told Taehyung countless times that he should call him "daddy" instead.

Jungkook walks around the living room, completely naked, searching for his black boxers. This gives Taehyung a sense of deja vu, and he can't help but remember how Jungkook found his red panties 2 days ago.

"You wear panties? Damn baby that's super hot" he said that day, which left the older a blushing mess. Even though they felt awkward and frustrated when they first got naked infront of each other a few days ago, they didn't mind going around the house completely naked now.

"AAAAARRRGGHHHHH!" Jungkook screams suddenly, making Taehyung flinch and run fastly towards him.

"What's wrong baby?"

"A m-mo-mosquito-"

"Huh?"

"A MOSQUITO JUST BIT MY DICK"

Taehyung freezes for a second, and then, erupts into fits of laugher. He looks again at Jungkook's pained expression and starts laughing hysterically like a crazy dude.

"A m-mosquito bit you on your dick?" Taehyung manages to stutter out between his laughs. He glances at the younger's dick and notices that it was swollen a bit from the tip, which made it look even bigger that how it already was.

"Well, at least you have a bigger dick now, right baby?"

After what feels like forever Taehyung calms down and rushes to put some treatment oil on the younger's dick, who was so near to cry because of the uncomfortable pain in his lower area.

Half an hour later the two lovers -fully clothed now to avoid any other mosquito bites- sit on the couch together, enjoying each other's company. They stay silent for a few minutes before Jungkook decides to break the silence. (A/N: Break The Silence lmaoooo)

"You know baby, I wish I was cross-eyed"

"Ummm .. Wha-"

"So I could see you twice"

Taehyung just stays silent, trying to hold back his laugh. Jungkook opens his mouth again, and the other rolls his eyes, preparing himself for the other cheesy pickup line waiting for him.

"If you were a Transformer,"

"Yeah?"

"You would be Optimus Fine!"

Taehyung fails to hold in his laugher this time, and Jungkook stares fondly with a wide smile on his face at the older as he laughs happily at the younger's stupid pickup lines.

Taehyung suddenly feels a bit nauseous, so he excuses himself and goes to the bathroom. Jungkook stays on the couch, a little worried about his lover, but also feeling happy because he had him by his side.

As Jungkook was sitting there casually, he hears a high pitched scream coming from the bathroom. He flinches, his eyes wide and runs fastly to the bathroom, opening the door wildly, just to see Taehyung next to the toilet, with his shaky hands on his stomach.

"What's wrong baby are you fine?!"

"I- I t-think-"

The older stares at the other with nervous eyes, and what he lets out in a shaky voice makes the younger freeze at his ground.

"I think I'm p-pregnant Kook"

···
(A/N: I'm sorry for posting late guys, I was a bit busy hehe <3 please forgive me! Thanks for 111k reads btw, I love y'all!!

I felt like posting another face reveal here because come on I'm so fucking bored so here ya goooo~ excuse my weird looks lmaooo

Anyways!!! Thanks for reading uwu I love y'all alot)
···