Chapter 9: Foreigners

(Headpats for the mage Ja!)

...

Somewhere in Falmart

A.T.P. Turncoats perspective

In a grassy field, two armored jeep with yellow markings was driving on a dirt road.

Angie and her own group full of golden eyed augmented soldiers were on their merry way to a new location called Coda Village. Most of their recon was uneventful to say the least. Though she did encounter a group of bandits during a small break in the forest.

The bandits futilely attempted to attack, thinking they were a carriage full of goods. Unfortunately, after a few harmless arrow bounces, the A.T.P. turncoats had already aimed their Caster rifles and Caster cannons at the bandits.

What resulted after was a brief slaughter involving the bodies of the bandits strewn over the place. Before long the bandits then retreated once their spirit was broken.

Angie coming from Aether often doesnt take to well to those who attempt to damage her pride and get away with it. During the first scuffle, several bandits managed to successfully close in the distance with her and attempted sexual assault. One of bandit that tried to rape Angie was now impaled to a tree with a tree branch piercing his abdomen. But a considerable number of them escaped.

And so, Angie ordered her second in command, a female A.T.P. soldoer named Jan'esi to accompany her. As well as a male A.T.P. troop Calm'u and a A.T.P. medic named Vern'on.

The four of them would go on a personal mission to find the bandits that had attacked them and personally dispose of their group to not only enact revenge, but also stop future bandit attacks in the area if they can help it.

...

Flashback

Across the forest, the ATPs slowly crawled amongst the foliage, they were able to find the bandit camp and see several bandits in the camp. Most notably though, was that there were a few cages with demihumans inside of them.

Angie raised her hand to stop so that they could observe the situation before them. They were able to follow the fleeing bandit to this area.

"Mistress, I count 36 bandits in the area." Said Jan'esi. In Aetherian culture those who have proven themselves capable are often referred as "mistress" if female or "master" if male. In under no circumstance are the A.T.Ps slaves to Angie, that is simply how they refer her due to Angie being a capable warrior.

...

(Artwork by X-TNT,  link: https://www

(Artwork by X-TNT,  link: https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/x-tnt/atp-dj-party)

Jan'esi was Angie's second in command. She was also Angie's best friend that belonged to her people. Jan'esi was a woman with conviction and loyalty to Angie. She had been one of Angie's closest friends, they were together since they were loyal to their masters years ago. She was a good friend to Angie and wholesomely supports and guides whatever choice Angie makes. Whatever happens Jan'esi will always support Angie, in fact she was the one who pushed Angie into opening up a relationship with Nath in the first place.