Chapter 17: Taming The Beast

The Soul Baby's Soul Power Class had a total of fifteen episodes and each episode had more than twenty minutes duration. Yang Yang carefully read it again and felt that it was completely useless.

After reading, Yang Yang understood a lot of common sense on soul power as well as the changes on the beast shape Lesters. However, there's only one episode about how to perceive and use soul power. The general content was as follows:

Children, follow the soul baby together and take a deep breath then pat your belly. The hot place is the soul palace and the soft one is the soul power~

Yang Yang who subconsciously followed the steps "... ???"

Yang Yang watched the video where the pinched golden soul ball on the 'belly' was marked as something transparent. Then he looked down at his small belly that he was pinching.

Yang Yang "..."

Yang Yang let go of his belly and moved forward indifferently.

Afterwards, Yang Yang learned that infants before the age of five would have a fever in their soul palace and this age is also the time when their soul was the strongest and most susceptible.

In short, it wasn't the flow of ideas in the textbook that was useless, but because Yang Yang was already old.

Yang Yang "..."

Oh.

As for the other materials that was given by Ya Qing, Yang Yang roughly glanced over a few and used the original owner's understanding to translate them into language which its general descriptions was similar to "Qi Shen Dan Tian, the ​​Endoscope of Meridians and the Heaven and Earth's Spirit"ㅡon Lesters. These things have been explained in great detail which was pure nonsense.

But to understand these things and its enlightenment materials, there's a common premise which was based on the soul and genetic instincts of Lesters.

And Yang Yang doesn't have this kind of instinct.

"Ah."

Yang Yang sighed and turned off the light screen. He collapsed on the sofa and closed his eyes to relax.

Roth jumped out to comfort his Master:【Don't worry, you still have time】 

Yang Yang didn't respond.

He spent five years in the apocalypse and all of his hopeful thoughts were already exhausted. The first thing that came on his mind was often the worst results.

For example, Yang Yang now thought that there's a possibility of miscarriage and if that happens then should he give Archibald another surrogate child or should he escape on the sly.

"Knock knock."

The door was knocked twice and interrupted Yang Yang's thoughts.

Yang Yang looked at the learning materials for a long time and felt a little tired, but he still stood up to open the door.

Archibald stood outside the door. He looked at Yang Yang's face and frowned, "Do you feel uncomfortable?"

Yang Yang was baffled, "No."

Archibald looked at Yang Yang's face again, "Your face doesn't look good. In case you feel any discomfort, be sure to say it."

Yang Yang was stunned then laughed, "Thank you for your concern, I'll keep that in mind."

His attitude suddenly became gentle and Archibald felt a little uneasy. He looked away and said, "It's time for dinner."