6. Patience

We all know that Keefe is the sweetest boy ever, right? Okay, just had to make sure.

In Legacy, Sophie constantly found herself turning to Keefe instead of Fitz—and he was her boyfriend.

Her gut reaction in every circumstance was to go to Keefe because she knows he's patient, understanding, and will support her no matter what. She hasn't yet figured out that she immediately turns to him because she loves him. But that's because she's never truly been in love before.

Fitz was her first crush. The first boy she ever liked. The first elf she'd ever met. The first person to ever acknowledge her existence. So of course she developed a crush on him. But crushes are silly little things that we all develop that often get us nowhere. They're often based purely on someone looks, and less of their personality. Sophie liked Fitz from the moment she first saw him, which implies that she has only ever liked him for his looks.

Because Fitz was not a good boyfriend, Sophie doesn't even know what love is anymore. And that's why she doesn't realize all the strong emotions she feels for Keefe are  love. She just doesn't comprehend it that way because of all the crap they're dealing with.

Think of all the times she and Keefe were together in Legacy. That's right—nearly inseparable.

Keefe listened to her, supported every decision she made (even if it was stupid) and tried to make her laugh despite all the horrible stuff going on in his own life. He's the type of guy that's simply gone through so much, he wants nothing else but to help others through their trials—and he loves her so much.

FIGURE IT OUT ALREADY SOPHIE!