Epilogue

It's been 11 months since they got married, but they are more like friends than, how a couple be. After returning from their honeymoon, Khushi got busy with her new boutique's planning, decorating, employees, etc. it took 9 months to complete the process and the next couple of months to setup the inauguration with a fashion show.

The show, "Dreamz!" has been a great success, only thing which upset Khushi was Arnav, who didn't attended the show as he was out of country and was supposed to come a day back but due to bad weather, flights got cancelled and he had to stay back for a day.

Shyam and Anjali are having a great time with their baby girl, who is named as Navya, who is 7 months old. She is the princess of the house, she rules in all 3 houses, apart from Anjali, and she sticks to Khushi mostly, when she is around.

Rishi – who is now a year and a half, acts all crazy in front of Navya, who in return gives one of the cutest smiles!

Shashi and Garima are not at all feeling like their daughter is married, because, it feels the same like it as before their marriage, in fact, the visitors to Gupta Nivas increased. They have 4 or 5 get together in a month.

Night,

Aisha got a call from Arnav, informing about his situation, he tried calling Khushi, but it's getting constantly busy, so he called up his mother.

Khushi is going crazy, it's been more than 2 days, and they haven't spoken. She is trying hard to sleep but it's far away from her eyes, she got up and opened wardrobe, took out one of his shirts and wearing it over her t-shirt, she slept.

Morning,

Anjali have come to Shantivan, to congratulate Khushi on the show success, with her baby.

Aisha: Anjali? She is surprised.

Anjali: good morning to you too...

Aisha: good morning. Aww... my baby... how are you doing today? She took the baby in her arms.

Dadi: Anjali?

Anjali went to take her blessings: good morning Dadi!

Dadi: bless you!

Anjali: you are going somewhere?

Dadi: ha, we are going to temple. Khushi is in her room, must be sleeping.

Aisha: she waited for Arnav's call and slept late night. I won't let her forgive him easily.

Anjali: what do you think? Khushi will stay angry on chote? Huh. Impossible! She can never stay angry on anyone.

Aisha: the success of the show did bring smile on her face but that didn't come from heart. She was feeling so low from last 2 days... he said he will come back in a week but took 2 weeks.

Anjali: relax! And please, don't tell me the lines like, I won't talk to him, I won't see him... I hate it whenever you say that, you should say only when you mean it.

Dadi: stop it now, Anjali, go upstairs and cheer her up. Our Navya will be a great help of us.

Anjali: okay... bye, see you later. Come baby... let's meet your maami...

The sight in the room stunned Anjali, the bed sheet is half on bed and other on floor, 2 cushions are in the 2 corners of the room, and Khushi is all over the bed, and importantly, she is wearing Arnav's shirt.

Anjali entered in and kept Navya on bed just beside Khushi, in the center of bed, Khushi accidently turned and put hand on baby, and the next moment, she secured her in her embrace.

Anjali: good morning!

Khushi: morning Di! She didn't open her eyes...

Anjali: what have you done to yourself? She asked while setting the cushions and bed sheet on bed.

Khushi: your brother's fault.

"Really?" they both turned to see Arnav standing at the door and looking at the room's condition.

Khushi tried to get up but didn't and also turned her face and pulled the baby closer. Arnav came in and hugged his sister and then looked Navya and tried to go near her near to pick her up but Khushi blocked him.

Khushi: first freshen up, and then come close to her.

Anjali: you should! Now, I'll leave you two alone... I'll take the baby.

Khushi: no, stay here.

Arnav picked up his laptop bag and took out a file and gave it to Anjali. She opened the file and her expression changed to shockingly surprised, next second she hugged him and congratulated him. He signaled her to go out. She nodded and left. He left to freshen up and came back as soon as he could, only to see a sight of his niece and wife sleeping peacefully. He climbed on the bed and hugged from back and patted Navya.

Arnav: Khushi?

Khushi: take your hand off.

Arnav snaked his hand on her stomach: I don't want to.

Khushi: Take Your Hand Off.

Arnav got up: you knew?

Khushi: what? She turned to him but didn't get up.

Arnav: Khushi?

Khushi: what you know? She doubts something. He sighed and handed her the file which he showed Anjali.

Khushi: So? She wants to know what he feels before celebrating.

Arnav looking around: I'm not ready for this! Khushi felt like she got some volts of shock.

Arnav: you expecting me to say this? He maintained the serious face for 2 seconds and then laughed making her relaxed.

Khushi: idiot, laad governor!! Go away... she started hitting him with the pillow and in this way, she woke up Navya, who about to cry but Arnav was picked her up coming over Khushi. He is almost on her, though unintentionally.

Navya looked at Khushi and started throwing her hand at her.

Arnav: this is not fair!

Khushi: first get up.

Arnav: sorry! He got up and Navya jumped on to Khushi.

They didn't actually know how to celebrate the moment, being parent for the first time, is completely a new feeling and they both didn't get the chance to plan on how to convey the news to the other and just smiled at each other, unable to expressing their feeling.

Khushi leaned on Arnav who leaned on the backrest of bed; Navya is in her arms eating her meal, while Arnav held the bowl.

Khushi smiled remembering something.

Arnav: what?

Khushi: do you remember, when Di was pregnant, and we surprised Shyam, when Rishi was with him all the while and he was 7 months old back then.

Arnav raised his eye brows: do all the girls have such a great memory? I don't exactly remember everything but the surprise and all of us meeting.

Khushi shook her head and continued feeding her.

Later that day, all got the news of Khushi being pregnant and evening all gathered up, and a celebration started to welcome the new member in the family.

This is how the individuals came across and crossed the paths and became 1 big family, spreading all the positivity and togetherness!!

sorry for the late update I am very sorry for this. I know you all will be hell angry on me. but I saved the story upto last part of the story, I didn't save the epilogue. I got from my friend but again I lost it after trying for many times I got it again. so please forgive me.