16 - Perfect strangers

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING

We were heading back to America so that Alessia and Ace could attend Lucious' ball

We were heading back to America so that Alessia and Ace could attend Lucious' ball. I knew that Alessia avoided it but now she had to go. She had no reason not to. I was surprised that she agreed to go. She could do whatever she liked. She could just not go. I wonder why she is going. Maybe Ace convinced her. I'd have to ask her and find out.

Alessia was a dangerous woman, her self restraint was little to none and Ace, he was also very dangerous. I wonder if they are a good influence on each other or not. Time will tell.

I nodded at Alessia as she walked up the steps into her private plane. I watched Ace Hernandez walk up behind her. He was a ruthless evil man. That first day I saw him, I was a little afraid. He was tall and very intimidating. And men, especially men in the mafia were particularly scary. He could have done anything to me and yet he didn't do anything at all. In fact, he's quite all right. Somehow he was different towards Alessia. I definitely thought she wouldn't settle for him.  But now I'm not so sure. They are made for each other.

The fact that he was good looking helped. She loved a bad boy and he was as bad as you could get. They levelled each other out. She's impulsive, almost reckless and he's more calculated. I see the way she looks at the man. She won't admit it, at least not yet but she is falling for him. I smiled as that's all I've ever wanted for her. A man to treat her right. To give her everything she's ever wanted. There's a lot of things she wants but what she really wants is happiness.

Ace was doing one hell of a job. I mean he took her too see piranhas. Now you don't see that everyday. I was skeptical and scared for Alessia but now, I'm not worried in the slightest. She seems to enjoy life more and smiles more when she is with him. She seems to have let her guard down. I don't know if that was a good thing or not.

I smiled at the fact that Ace treated Alessia like his equal. Never beneath him, if ever, he put her above him.

I sat on the seat on the other side of the plane, allowing Alessia and Ace privacy. I put my gun onto the table in front of me and relaxed back.

I was seated with Aces' guards. I didn't like the guards much as the men were ridiculously stupid. I've no doubt they were patronising me. A woman guard. It was common but the insults and stares still remained. I didn't care. I wasn't here to please them. I was doing a job, protecting my friend and Don.

We all had to protect our own boss. That also meant protecting both Alessia and Ace. I knew Alessia would be devastated if something happened to Ace. I wouldn't allow it. But my first objective would be Alessia and has been for a long time.

I wonder if Ace would protect Alessia if a situation arose that I couldn't.

I smiled absentmindedly at Ramsay who sat across from me. Now he wasn't stupid. I watched as he ran a hand through his curly brown hair, the dim lighting of the plane making his matching eyes look velvety. He chuckled, a warm husky sound as he talked to another guard. He was undeniably popular and I could see why. Stubble lined his sharp jaws, and he rubbed his chest, his shirt straining under his muscles.

I've talked to him a couple of times but all I could think about was fucking him. Just once. I wondered if Alessia would mind. I'm sure she wouldn't and besides, it's only for fun.

I shook my head and called my sister. There was little to no time to relax so I took every opportunity I could to do so.

I didn't care when I found out that Ace was to marry a girl

I didn't care when I found out that Ace was to marry a girl. I knew exactly what type of man he was. I was also certain that this girl would not like him. Not one bit. The marriage would be a sham and would break down. It was all for a silly alliance after all.

Imagine my surprise when I saw who it was. Alessia Ferrari. Shocked was a huge understatement. I've heard about her. She was a fucking badass. And when I saw her, I was speechless. Granted she was undeniably hot, anyone with eyes could see that. But it was the way she spoke. The way she swore. She could talk and shut Ace up. I'd never thought I'd see the day where a woman wasn't even a tiny bit afraid of him. She definitely was on his level. He would never let anyone talk to him the way she did.

I knew in that moment that this woman would tame Ace. She had a chilling calm nature about her. She was his other half. I hope he treats her right otherwise I will fucking slap the shit out of him.

Alessia was the best thing to happen to Ace in a long time. He doesn't see it but he fucking does everything for her. All she has to do is ask.

As we boarded the plane, I grinned at how Ace was practically bounding after her, like a love sick puppy. It was a funny sight to see. I will tease him later.

I was situated on the plane with the other guards. I wasn't very fond of Alessia's guards for they spoke Italian and sniggered at us. They didn't know I knew what they were saying the fucking assholes. I have a right mind to silence a few of them. They were, however, very good at their jobs so that's admirable.

I looked across at the pretty blonde that sat in front of me, indulged in conversation on her phone. I found myself staring at her beauty. The way her rich blonde hair was bundled behind her, the way her tight fitting leather jacket showed off her body. Her lips moved sensually. She was confident as fuck and it was sexy. She was also deadly but I've yet to see that side of her.

I could hear laughter arising from the other side of the plane. Ace was laughing. He looked relaxed and almost care free as he joked with Alessia.

As soon as the plane landed, there was a change in atmosphere. I knew Ace hated showing his face in front of people who showed clear distain towards him.

What I've also learnt is, Alessia feels the same way. But it's unfortunate, they will have to attend the stupid ball and bear it. I will also have to grin through it.

As we arrived at Aces' home, I could see him relax for he was in home territory now. He would be untouchable. He knows the place like the back of his hand. I wonder what he will want to show Alessia here. Surely he has some tricks up his sleeves.

I opened the front door to let everyone inside.

"I'm so exhausted!" The voice of Alessia rang out. She oozed authority and such grandeur. I liked that about her. She wasn't afraid to speak her mind and fuck she always did. If you were an asshole she would tell you. And if you wanted to hit her, she would break your fucking neck.

"Let's rest, come." Ace said with a gentle smile on his face. His eyes were also drooping as he gestured Alessia to follow him. He hardly slept and by my timings he would be out like a light soon.

I followed behind them until they reached Ace's bedroom. After they entered, I swapped with another guard and promptly went to my room to rest. Alessia actually went into his room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What do you think of KC and Ramsay?
Is love going to blossom?
Or will someone get shot......