𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

"So, since we now don't have anywhere to stay, I say we walk towards the forest, we should be able to find a town a few kilometers away" said Mark

"When are we even going to sleep?" asked Yuri. "Wait, she has a point" agreed Chenle. "I mean, we're still human" said Jaemin. "Well, technically Yuri isn't completely human..." said Renjun. "Shut it you rat" defended Yuri.

"I guess we can sleep during the day" said Jisung. "Either way, we know that if we sleep at night in the forest we're going to get eaten" he added. Everyone looked at each other and nodded. "It's settled, off we go" said Jeno.

The group of criminals walked until they reached the forest. The sun was going down, meaning they had a long night ahead of them without rest.

The sun was down and the first starts were shining. "Since we're in the forest maybe there aren't as much as inside the city" suggested Jaemin. "Yeah, maybe, put we still need to be careful" Renjun said.

Cracks of someone walking where heard walking towards them. Everyone formed a circule ready to attack. That had their arms ready to strike whatever was coming towards them.

Slowly, deer appeared. Everyone let out the breath they were holding. But it didn't last long, as suddenly the deer was on the floor bleeding out in agony. They put their guard up again. Two big looking ghouls were in front of them.

"Fucking hell, we just arrived and it's already raining disaster" said Jisung in a murmure. The ghouls pounce towards them, ready to eat them alive and enjoy their insides.

The group broke their formation. They took the should four on four, so the fight didn't last long as one of the ghouls was mutilated and the other one was cut open with a slash of Yuri's blades.

"Wellp, that was easy" said Haechan. The group continued walking, advancing as much as they could, but they were sleepy and tired. "What time is it?" asked Renjun tired. "Four in the morning" responded Chenle with a yawn. "Just three hours more until the sun comes up" Jisung commented tired.

The group advanced, ghouls catching up with them then and now, but no one was hurt, just extremely tired.

It was six in the morning, the sky was starting to slowly get lighter and lighter, stars disappearing, and the moon didn't shine as last night.

As the sun came up, the group fell to the ground in relief. "Chenle, put an alarm to when the sun is coming down, that is around seven" said Yuri, already curled into a ball on the forest floor.

And like that, the group fell asleep as they had a rough day.

wup sorry for not uploading yo homie here is blocked oop