[15] Mission

Hear ye! Hear ye!

To all the readers out there whose reading this, thank you for all the support you've given me! I'll try my best to update, or sometimes a double update like this. I'm sorry if there's a bunch of misspelled words or some grammar that needs improvement-- I'll edit once the book ends I guess.

I hope you guys enjoy this chap.

Please don't forget to vote and comment the book! You don't know how I appreciate these.

Love yah!

××××

“Letters you say?” Yuen arches his brow, looking directly at Eure whose figure stood at front, and sighs. “And they are all complaining about me?”

Yuen expected this, well, since he's a bit harsh on training the seven idiots—not like he regretted it of course. His golden eyes landed towards the seven heads lying on the couch, before scanning them and met some worried glances. The princes heard what the White Mage have said, that’s why they immediately turn away their gazes once his golden orbs met their own.

Claude gulps, thinking it will be another hellish training.

“Ah, well yes,” Eure says, somehow worried too for the princes, before remembering something, “Also the Headmaster asks you to visit him sooner.”

“Visit him?” Yuen felt confused, “Why’s that?”

Eure gave him a tight smile, “Complaints.”

The atmosphere became more rigid, making the princes who sent the letters flinch in their seats. Yuen remained silent. The air, whose filled with exhausted pleas from the seven have become an air full of fear. Some thought about escaping, but they were either far too exhausted to move from their comfortable seats or too far on doubting if they’re able to do so.

So they end up remaining on their seats, having their own second thoughts.

Yuen sighs, “I suppose it can’t be helped. They’re all quite exhausted now, so tell the Headmaster that I'll visit him some other time. I'll be busy for a day or two.”

Wait, what?

All seven heads snapped towards the White Mage, all wide eye and gaping in a miracle. Did the White Mage ate something? Did something happen? They were bewildered by this. The past two days of harsh training they aren’t able to gain any kindness from him, instead they were only pushed towards their limit to fight.

‘Or is it because of Aliexa?’ Emir suddenly thought, making him grimmer.

“What?” Yuen asks.

“You’re not going to train us?” Jerson hopefully asks, somehow sinking in his seat.

“Well, do you want to?” Yuen answered back.

Jerson starts to sweat, “W-Well---"

“Then we won’t.” Yuen finalize before sighing again. Goodness, he's been sighing a lot because of these idiots. “Go rest up throughout the night. We'll continue the training at sunrise.”

The White Mage mentions the dining room.

“Food is on the table. Suite yourself whether you starve or eat.”

•×•×•

Soon, a cloaked figure steps inside the Headmaster's office, a glimpse of silver white hair escaping the hood's embrace. Yuen steps nearer towards the table, his golden eyes glowing on the lack of light. There was no other person beside him but nonetheless, his hand snakes towards the documents on the flat surface of the table, examining the words one by one.