Part 7

Inky POV

While watching nightmare and Luna play together I felt like I'm being reborn again I looked around me and I noticed that reaper held up a monster soul to me and all I felt was numb and then I heard a scream coming from someone I know all to well.

I pass out

After awhile I woke up in a bed and I noticed that nightmare and my loving baby daughter Luna was looking at me and crying nightmare held Luna in his arms then give me Luna as I smiled.

Luna I'm so sorry that I didn't get to hold you or make you and your father happy I failed to be a good mother.

As I was crying Luna put her hands onto my cheeks and looked at me I felt her saying don't cry mummy I understand daddy has missed you.

I looked up and see nightmare In tears so I cuddling into nightmare along with Luna.

Nightmare POV

My beloved inky is back with us I kissed her deeply and told her that I will never leave her or Luna side ever again.

I noticed that Luna fell asleep in inky arm's as I teleport a crib for Luna to sleep in and lay her down.

As me and inky lay down together we started to kiss and make out it was not long that we both started to grind on each other.

I teleport me and inky out off the baby room and pin her down onto my bed I started to grind on her again as inky moaned out.

After awhile I slammed myself into her making inky moaning into the kiss I keep on thrusting more harder and faster hitting her G spot.

Oh fuck inky I made inky bounce up and down on my hard on as she started to ride me more faster and harder.

I held onto inky tightly making sure that she couldn't escape from me I felt like I was about to cum inside her but I held her down so she can't go anywhere.

Ahhh fuck inky

I slammed into inky and cum inside her making sure that she will get pregnant again I watched her lay in my arm's but I was still hard.

Inky I'm sorry but I'm still hard as I said this I thrusting in more mmm

Felt so amazing inside her I've missed you so much