Hold me tightly;

Giorno jumped in the chair he was sitting in upon hearing the dorm doors burst open, and then gently close. Narancia was just finished helping him with his burns and was putting everything away. He was much cleaner than Mista was.

Narancia laughed at hearing the door bang so loudly, then gave giorno an odd look whilst smiling
"Mista got in a fight"
"What? How can you tell?"
"He always slams the door open then closes it gently, he gets excited"
He laughed as he spoke, he had a cute laugh. Giorno smiled gently at narancia. He was glad that the two weren't at each other's throats anymore.

Giorno turned to see Mista bounce into the kitchen, his face red and flushed. He had a plastic bag in one hand.
"I just decked that stupid guy you don't like"
He was beaming as he showed Giorno his busted knuckles.
Giorno held his hand gently, stroking the bruising knuckles with his fingers.
"Tony? He's twice your size"
"Ah well, yeah. I more so popped his side guy"
Giorno shook his head, holding Mistas' hand closely.
"Be careful, you're too reckless"
"Did you two like- link?"
Giorno looked up to Mista, his expression was fine but he looked strange at the same time.
"He was a lapse of my judgement"
Giorno spoke sharply.
Tony and Giorno had met at a local library in his first year of college.
The two got close, and well, I'm sure you can imagine the conversation the day after.
"Does he.. know?"
Mista spoke quietly, Giorno nuzzled into Mistas' warm hands.
"No, he woke up the next morning and told me he had a crazy trip from the acid he was on and thought I was a vampire. It was easy to laugh off"
Giorno sighed and looked into Mistas' eyes, he reached out to stroke his warm, soft tanned face.
"Are you worrying about him?"
Giorno asked gently, looking into those deep brown eyes.
Mistas' expression softened as he gently nodded his head.
Giorno sighed gently and softly kissed Mistas' forehead, stroking his hair.
"I understand your worry, I won't make you feel bad for feeling protective of me. But just know that Tony was there for entertainment, which he wasn't good at. I hate that man if it wasn't for his goons on his dick all the time I'd have him in a ditch already"
Giorno spat venom as he spoke about the tall r/incel Chad. Pressing his forehead to Mistas he held him close.
"You've been stressed lately, so let's take it slow today"
Mista nodded in agreement

Giorno smiled down at Mista, who was sprawled out on his bed in his dorm. Narancia invited fugo over so he wasn't an inturupting worry. Giorno had slid his way into one of Mistas' hoodies and sweats. He loved the smell of Mista so much. The masculine smell complimented with citrus from his shampoo was intoxicating.
Giorno climbed into the bed and lay next to Mista, the two smiled at each other as they both took in each other's features. Giorno was always so enthralled by Mistas' raw intimate attraction, he was so loveable. The kind of guy you'd double take at walking down the street, his soft tanned skin littered with freckles and coral blushed ears were contrasted sweetly against his huge muscular frame, which could easily snap Giornos spine in half. (Or his throat if he asked nicely)
Of course, the man could do with carrying a can of deodorant with him in his backpack from his insistent sweating. However he tries try to keep himself looking and smelling well. Unintentionally tasting well also.

Giorno reached out and gently shook his fingers through Mistas' curly, wild brown hair. Mistas' hands had found comfort in the dip of Giornos waist and the other in the lukewarm warmth of his thighs. Gionro didn't emit much heat since his heart didn't beat very often to circulate his blood, however Mista always cuddled hard into him as if he were a radiator.
"You're so warm sometimes, other times you're cold. Your body confuses me"
Mista spoke gently as he lay with his eyes closed. Basking in the warm shade of the closed curtains.
"I'm not supposed to be warm, I'm clinically dead" 
Giorno laughed in response, to which Mista opened his eyes to look at him.
"You're warm sometimes, you're warm right now"
His soft voice soothed Giornos core, the deep sweetness of it was melodic. Giorno traced Mistas' face with his fingers, his skin was so soft, so supple and inviting.
"I love you, Mista"
Giorno spoke sweetly and softly, smiling as Mistas' eyes lit up as he blushed and smiled. Burying his face into Giornos chest, wrapping his arms around his back in a tight and loving embrace.
"have I not told you this before?"
Giorno was sure he had said this before, that they had exchanged these words before. Was his memory failing him?
"you have but"
Mistas' voice was muffled into the hoodie Giorno was wearing. giorno stroked through Mistas' hair,
"but what?"
"it's surprising when you just say it like that"
giorno smiled and laughed gently, resting his head on top of Mistas'.
wrapping his arms around him and holding him back
"you're so cute"

short chapter I'm still depressed lmao