Arc 1- Chapter 8

^King's pic above ^

*1 month later*

*Starfire's Pov*

[Ding! Side mission: Let Rose not have any feelings for Prince Completed. Reward: 1,000 experience points]

[Ding! Main mission is 40 percent done]

[Host, good job. You only have 60 percent left]

'Yeah, I knew Rose won't like Prince again. She is always shipping Prince and I since Prince was always seeking me out and behaving like a lovestruck puppy.'

[ Yeah, he didn't really behave like himself around you, plus he stopped tormenting Rose, so there was no way to develop feelings.]

'But it's sad that the mission is not even halfway completed~'

[ Well, you know that when their dad wants to give his company to any of his sons, he will chose the one that gets a wife first. So Prince can still force Rise to marry him since he knows you don't like him. I mean, you were even going to King's office everyday, what do you expect him to think? *eyerolls*]

During the last month, I have been going to King's office to disturb him. Even though he just ignored me, I still came everyday with his lunch since their mom asked me to. After 20 days of going to his office, he finally stopped ignoring me, but that doesn't mean he talks to me. In fact, he only greets me and collect the food. Who does he think he is? He doesn't know how lucky he is for me to do this.

'I guess so. Speaking of which, I will go to King's office today after school, which means I have to get ready for school'

[ Right, good luck host]

{ Even though I don't understand your mind *Sighs*}

I dressed up and got ready for school.

I opened the entrance door to see Rose and Nicole standing in front of me.

Oh right, they have made it a tradition to wait for me at my door cause I have a car that takes us to school faster and their house is near mine.

"Hey, hope you didn't wait long?" I asked apologetically.

"No, not at all. We already know when you come out." They said together.

Is it only me that thinks it is a little weird when they say things together like they rehearsed it before? Well, it is weird to me. Even though they do this once in a while over the month, I am still not used to it.

"Ok, let's go" I said skipping to the car as they followed me laughing.

We entered the car and got to school in no time.

We got down and went for assembly before going to class after being dismissed.

We were chatting and politely sending away our fans (Even Rose has fans even though they aren't as much as mine and Nicole's) when Prince came to greet me again.

I sighed secretly in annoyance.

"Star, good morning. How are you doing?" He asked gazing at me softly

"Morning to you too. I am doing well, thanks for asking. What about you?" I asked smiling kindly.

"I am doing very good as long as you are here" He said looking at me as if I am his whole world.

Rose had sparkles in her eyes while watching the scene but Nicole looked calm.

I was even wondering why his fans aren't rioting against me when I realised that he probably stopped them or I was just too cute for them to bully~

[ '-' Host, I am pretty sure that it is the first option, you don't need to inflate your ego]

'Can't a girl have fun?~'

[ Of course you can]

'Thanks little que, you are the best~'

[ I am sure that meant nothing to you ;-;]

'Ouch! You hurt me. Do you not trust me?' I thought feigning sadness even though on the outside my face was normal.

[ I trust you, but I don't trust your words]

'If you don't trust my word, then what do you trust?'

[Hmm... Host, you aren't talking to them, they may start worrying]

{*Fidgeting* Just ignore me and go back to them. I really don't have an answer for you}

'Trying to escape? Ok, I will let you go this time~'

{*Sweatdrops* Thank God I am safe}

I know little que doesn't want to answer but I will let him be this time. After all, we still have an eternity together~

I went back to talking to my friends and Prince.

After school, I went to the Castilian estate to collect King's lunch since it is his mom that prepares the food.

I got down and entered the mansion. Aunty Tina was already waiting for me with King's lunch in her hands.

"Aunty,  I am here" I greeted as I hugged her.

"Sweety, how are you?" She asked with a warm smile.

"I am good"

"I have to really thank you for getting King to eat his lunch. He is usually always working and never has time to eat breakfast or lunch, but now because of you, he is eating his lunch daily" She said looking very happy.

"Yes, she is very right. Any man will be happy to have you as their wife. In fact, I have 2 candidates already" Uncle Richard said as he joined us.

I laughed cause I knew he was talking about King and Prince, he really wants me to be his daughter-in-law.

"Thank you Uncle but I am not thinking of marriage yet." I said smiling

"Ok, but if you start thinking about it, don't forget my 2 candidates." He said winking playfully.

"Of course" I laughed as his eyes shined happily.

I talked some more with them before I left.

I entered the car since I am on my way to King's office now.

'Hey, little que, are you there?'

[ Yes, what is it?]

'I forgot to ask you about what I can use 1000 exp points to buy'

[ You didn't forget, you just didn't want to ask then. *Shakes head in disappointment*]

'Ok, ok, whatever you say. Just answer me'

[ Well, you can use it to buy few things cause you don't have that much exp points. You can buy a small soul space that you can expand with the use of exp points, Chinese medicine, semi-auto guns with unlimited bullets, a truckload of this world's currency, temporary auras, and so on. Do you have anything specific that you want to buy?]

'No, not for now. I just wanted to know how to grade the exp points.'

[ Ok host]

I then relaxed as the car drove on.