Chapter 10: The Person Who Bought Her

The moment her meridians opened up, Bai Luochu's injuries almost healed completely. She started planning her way out of the Bestial Battle Arena.

  The Bestial Battle Arena was surrounded by high walls and it was definitely impossible to charge her way out. However, when it came to movement skills, concealment, and many other factors, Bai Luochu was confident that she wouldn't lose to anyone! Even though she didn't have spirit qi now, no regular person would hold a candle to her skills.

  The moment she was about to leave, something unexpected popped up!

  "My lords, this is the no.8 human slave that you asked for, Luochu."

  The gong hitter spoke with an extremely flattering expression in front of these two men. It was a far cry from the attitude he had when he spoke to Bai Luochu and the other slaves.

  The gong hitter quickly turned to Bai Luochu and spoke indifferently, "You have been bought by these two lords. In the future, you are no longer a human slave of the Bestial Battle Arena. You are now a slave for these two lords. Serve them well. If you are sent back again... I will peel off your skin!"

  Bai Luochu finally understood after hearing what the man said. She was actually sold off. It seemed as though she had leapt out from a fire pit into an immeasurably deep pool.

  When the gong hitter saw how Bai Luochu stood there without moving like a wooden doll, he was enraged and snapped at her, "Are you not going to quickly thank these two lords for their kindness!? At the very least, you no longer have to worry about dying every single day!"

  When the two experienced men heard how crude gong hitter was speaking, they couldn't help but frown and one of them interrupted. "There is no need to thank us. The one who bought this Young Lady is our lord. If Young Lady wants to give her thanks, there is no harm in doing so after meeting our lord."

  "Your lord is?" The person who rang the gong was very curious and didn't even think it through before he asked.

  In an instant, the two men's expressions changed. A layer of frost covered their face. "This isn't something a small supervisor like you can know. If you want to continue living then don't ask things that you are not supposed to." It was a blatant threat.

  The gong hitter understood that he had boot-licked too much and actually kicked a metal plate this time. He quickly responded with an embarrassed smile and opened up the prison cell to let Bai Luochu out.

  He quickly went to the inner hall behind the main hall and brought out Bai Luochu's slavery deed for the two veteran men. Acting as a lackey, he escorted the three of them out with a hunched back.

  After seeing that the three of them had walked away, the gong hitter straightened his back. Using his hand to massage his lower back, he muttered curses in the general direction of the three people who left. "Tsk Tsk, this cheap slave is truly mysterious. She was brought in by a bunch of important people and now, another bunch of important people bought her out... Damn her. Her presence never brought me any benefit and she even caused me to suffer before leaving! Whatever, it's better for her to be gone, at least, she wouldn't bring disaster upon everyone here. Those men mentioned something about a lord? Bah... I think that lord guy is blind!"

  After Bai Luochu left the Bestial Battle Arena, she was brought into a luxurious carriage by the duo.

  The carriage was completely black in color and it was emitting a refreshing fragrance. It was probably because the body of the carriage was made with sandalwood and coated with layers of sandalwood fluid. It was because of the special building materials that it had a pleasant and soothing fragrance.The interior was covered in brocade and it was extremely spacious. There was enough space for three adult men to sleep comfortably in the carriage!