+ 40

euihae's operation went well. she is expected to undergo chemo therapy in a few days. 

"is there anything to get ready before her therapy?" i asked jimin as i packed our things, we are probably gonna stay in the hospital for a while. to keep an eye to eui hae.

"not really." he answered and fixed euihae's dress. 

"daddy, where are we going?"

"hm? we're going to the salon. we've done this before right?" he asked.

we're planning on shaving her head before the therapy. her hair would fall out each day and it is a hassle to clean after. plus, it would be easier for her.

"i don't want to lose hair daddy!" she cried, "i can't place clips!"

i immediately went to hair and kneeled, "we will make it grow long after this baby. just finish this therapy and fight the cells and we will make you look like rapunzel." i assured her.

she stopped crying and we brought her to the salon. her hair is not that long since she had chemo back then as well, it just grew a little. 

she started crying when the stylist were shaving her head so i had to be beside her. jimin went out to buy something. 

when it was done, she couldn't stop crying on my shoulders. i texted jimin and he said he's coming. i waited patiently outside the salon while euihae fell asleep.

i put a hood on her head and turned my head when i heard someone called my name. 

i looked at jimin with my lips parted while i looked at his head. it was bald.

"how is it? does it look okay?" he asked and rubbed it.

a small smile formed on my lips, "thank you." 

"don't. i don't want her to feel different." he smiled and we walked to the parking lot. 

we drove back home and i also went home.

 the days has passed and today is the start of her chemo therapy. i woke up early to get ready and faced the bathroom mirror. 

i flashed a smile before getting my razor out. a few group of hairs fell down on the ground, some went on my shoulder. once i was done, i showered.

i looked at myself in the mirror, proudly smiling.

i didn't want to make my daughter feel alone.

it's just hair, it will grow back. plus i heard, head massage is much better without hair.

i went downstairs but heard a knock. i opened the door and saw seokjin.

"woah, what happened?" he asked and i laughed.

"euihae's getting chemo."

his lips parted, "i'm going to visit her once i finished my work." he smiled, "so what did she say regarding the shaving?"

"she said she couldn't wear clips anymore and cried." i chuckled, "what brings you here?"

"oh i was just about to get a few stuffs." he responded.

after that, i left him. he was probably getting ready to leave with his fiance. i drove towards jimin's house and parked my car.

i hopped out and excitedly walked inside. the maids said they were upstairs so i made my way up there. i knocked on jimin's room and he immediately opened it.

his eyes widened and looked at my head but then turned into a wide smile, "you look stunning."

"where's euihae?" i asked and he pointed a crying little girl on his bed.