We parked off in front of the house and suddenly my phone started going off with notifications, I pulled out the device and peered at the screen somehow realisation only hitting me in that very moment.

About 50+ messages from a worried big brother asking about my where abouts and maybe 30+ missed calls, I felt like puking because to piss off min yoongi is a whole other state.

Professor Kim seemed to see my worried expression and chose to but into my paranoid state "something the matter ?" He asked gruffly and I cleared my throat before answering "well this is my last day at university professor I'm headed in for a funeral" I tried to be comic about the situation but all I felt was dread

By funeral, I meant my own. I mumbled a quick "thank you" before slowly getting out the car but I felt my arm getting yanked back

I felt my inside flurry but don't get this wrong, it wasn't because I was being gullible, I mean what would you do if such a debonair prince was giving you attention

"Since I disturbed you from your 'nap' today," he said with venom "you were unaware of the assignments I issued to the class- you will find it on our university app or via email" he finished off before sliding he hand away from me , the tingling sensation flowing away.

"Oh uhm .. thanks" I tucked loose strands away from my face and continued to grab my side bag and heading to the front porch. He didn't drive away until I opened the door and walked in.

I pressed my back against the front door and shook my head from any thoughts. I sighed out remembering the assignment he told me about and I already felt done with this.

"Y/N!!!!!!!!" I heard a very pissed off min yoongi and I oop-

________________________________________

I sat on the bed, escaping a near death experience after explaining to yoongi the length of my story, I was let of with a scoff and a slight scolding of how I need to answer my phone next time or atleast send him a text of my whereabouts.

He was right though, I sighed for the 100th time before opening up the app and going through the list of subjects that I had picked for this semester , I clicked on the eng lit bar and read the basic introduction of what we are expected to do this semester in order to qualify for examinations

It was ALOT of work, but nothing a quick work schedule won't fix, I grabbed a blank paper and drew up a table of which days I would do what.

After a while of heavy concentration I fell flat on the bed , my spine cracking as it got aligned, it felt Good.

I felt my eyelids getting heavy and I decided to let sleep consume me which barely happens unless it's a blue moon out.

-
-

Waking up felt good, for some unknown reason. Okay maybe I had a reason but I'll remain dumb. I looked in my closet and decided to wear a jumpsuit, a yellow and black one. I tied my hair up into a pony so the hair doesn't disturb me when I'm writing cause that's the worst.

Yoongi walked right beside me as we strolled to campus, couple cars stopped beside us and offered us a lift which yoongi politely turned down each time.

Those people being our neighbors or people from the community.

Entering the campus gates we were greeted by namjoon and hoseok "sup bru, hi Y/n" Namjoon smiled so much that his dimples popped "morning guys" I whispered and hoseok gave me a showy smile "How was first day of university?" The orange haired asked with a smile "it was kind of... Too much all at once I guess" I shrugged, to be honest it really was .. too much happened in the last few days.

I should be having a mental break down but the gods were giving me strength "you'll get use to it kiddo" Yoongi tapped my back in assurance and I smiled at him with hope.

Yes, I hope so.

My first lecture was at 9:55 so for the spare time I had, I decided to go to the library and use the computers available to squeeze in some anime time or some k-drama to lift the mood , which it always did to be honest

Time actually felt super slow when u were at campus and it was a pain if I had to speak the truth cause for a second you think it's lecture time but you still have one hour left or 30 minutes.

"Binge watching before class?" A voice appeared

"Always" I blurted out unknowingly , slowly turning to seek the source of the voice

I turned to face a fair , pink haired guy. A baggy jersey occupying his body, giving him sweater paws and a cute smile adorned his face

"Coolest, I thought I was the only one who enjoyed these type of ... Bops!" He replied with excitement in his tone, as if he made a new friend, well maybe he did.

Bops I assumed was something trendy or .. okay excuse me for my lack of culture.

I giggled to myself and looked up at the boy "it's actually my cure, I'm Min Y/N and you are?" I pushed out my hand for a shake and he gladly grabbed my hand with much enthusiasm and shook it with happiness "I'm Jimin, park jimin - first year" he seemed so cute and kind of feminine (no offense what so ever)

"That's a relief, I'm first year too" I reached for the mouse to pause the show before turning my attention back to Jimin.

"Would you mind if I take a seat with you my next lecture only starts at 9:55" he asked sweetly and it was so hard to even say no to him

"No I wouldn't mind at all, take a seat , mines also at 9:55 which lecture is it?" I pulled the seat out for him and he giggled in happiness before pulling his head side bag up and sat down

"English lit with mister hot as fuck professor-"

"Kim" I finished for him and blushed at the thought of professor kim , Jimin couldn't control his smile and started giggling again "how do they even expect us to concentrate!?" He smacked his knee

And then I realised, Jimin likes guys.

In that moment before I could reply my phone began to ring and I saw yoongi's name on the screen

I lifted a finger to Jimin to give him a moment and he showed me a thumbs up, I brought the phone up to my ear

"Yes brother ??"