parade

I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS !

THE DAY OF THE SPORTS Festival had arrived for the second years of U.A. and [Name] was a jittery mess.

"I can't find it!" She yelled out in her room, frantically searching for something of importance.

She was already running late but this was just a minor setback.

"Hey, can you shut up? It's like, 5am." [Name]'s older brother, Kaneki stood in the door frame tiredly rubbing his temples.

"Eat shit!" Without looking at him directly, she threw a random item that nearly hit him if he hadn't dodged.

"That boyfriend of yours is rubbing off on you." He retorted to your rude behavior something that was odd of his sweet and eccentric little sister.

"What?" You looked at him a little shell-shocked.

You never told anyone in your family about Katsuki, yet. You admit it was unfair that you invited yourself in to meet his family yet yours remained a mystery.

"What? You thought I wouldn't notice?" He snorted, "Whatever, why're you up so early? The festival starts at 7."

"I organized a warm-up group to prepare for the festival and the meeting is in 5 minutes!" You stressed out, continuing to search for your missing item.

"Well, you look ready to me. Why don't you just leave?"

You glared at Kaneki with more fire in your eyes than Todoroki's quirk. "Idiot! I can't find my back relaxing patch! I need it or else my quirk will malfunction!" It's true, you needed the patch but your quirk wouldn't malfunction. Your vectors weren't very lightweight and you often strained your back to use your quirk and your boobs weren't that much of a help.

"Oh, you mean this?" Kaneki lifted his shirt and pulled off your back sprain.

"You asshole!" You used a vector to throw a blunt object at him.

UPPERCLASSMEN !

Tired cracks could be heard from your friend's back as they stretched their limbs on the empty track course. "You're hopeless," you untied your hair and decreased from your defensive stance.

A quirk warm-up with your friends was going smoothly to an extent, "If there's anyone that's hopeless it's you. Honestly [Name], you've gotten stronger but your technique sucks." He teased you, hoping to get you riled up.

"Mugi, you're one to talk." Sayaka sneered from the sidelines.

"You snobby Parade members," he looked at the regarded females.

Diane, the strength.

Itsuki, the ambition.

Asuna, the support.

Sayaka, the intelligence.

and, [Name] the power.

He felt a bit out of place but then, his eyes wandered over to the freeloader of it all.

"What?" Lazarus quipped at the staring male, stuffing his face with the morning snacks [Name] had brought.

"Fatass." He mumbled and looked away.

"Quit it and focus, it's gonna take a lot to beat us 2-A kids, alright?" You smirked, working Shuu's nerves.

"But, I'm tired," Shuu yawned into his palm with half lidded eyes. "I think I'll take a nap now."

You scoffed at him but concluded that you simply didn't have the energy to fight with the lazy boy. Your vectors hid themselves, and you sat down next to your resting peers. Looking over at Sayaka, your best friend, who was completely distracted by the book in her hands

Diane, was fast asleep along with Itsuki. Earlier, she and Itsuki had had a quick match to get each other riled up for the festival but later gave it up since neither of them could settle their scores. Asuna, the gorgeous girl with a special nurturing quirk was stretching silently towards the side.

Lazarus handed you a steamed bun, the special kind with chocolate inside. Biting into it, you heard him speak up. "I heard Parade gets special treatment around U.A." he wiggled his brows at you.

"If being flooded in the halls, bombarded with love letters, and press clammering for your head is special treatment," you bit into the steamed bun greedily, "then hell fucking yeah."

He chuckled, flashing his brilliant teeth. You looked over at him for a moment, "You're hot, Laz." You winked at him with a suggestive smirk.

"[Name], I'm gay."

"I know."

The both of you broke out into loud, obnoxious laughter to which Diane woke up and told the both of you to shut up.

"That Kazuki boy-" Lazarus started, to which you corrected. "It's Katsuki." He nodded a small apology which you waved off and ushered him to continue. "Like I was saying, you and that boy seem really serious." He looked you up and down, expecting an answer.

You nervously took another bite out of your snack, "I, um," you swallowed hard, "I want to marry him."

Lazarus choked on the very air he was breathing. "Wh- Really?" He gave you a shocked look. You nodded at him enthusiastically, regaining your irreplaceable confidence. "That's right," you smiled.

His sky blue eyes that contrasted his deep mocha skin seemed to light up like fireworks. "That's literally so fucking adorable, wow." His comment made you cackle.

"Just be careful though," His tone got serious as he looked dead into your [Eye color] irises, "I don't want a repeat of last time." Those words that came out of his mouth were unexpected. A long time ago, you made a promise to both yourself and Lazarus to never speak about what happened during your last relationship. "Katsuki isn't like that," you started.

"Katsuki would never in a million years, under any circumstances, do anything like that to me." You felt like you were not only reassuring.

"Shut up, you're making me feel sentimental." Lazarus pouted.

UPPERCLASSMEN !

( A/N ) : AWEEEEEE YOU GUYSSZZZZ!! TYSM FOR 80K READS OMG I'm literally so thankful. I live for reading you guys comments :') The next few chapters will be released in bulk :))

THANKS TO HELLPENO , MSFT127 & gurozine !