𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑎 𝑏𝑎𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔

ZAYN'S POV:

by the time i found my keys to the bathroom door she was plastered, sitting on the shower floor. my ears were ringing with how mad i was.

i knew i should have picked mallory... madison? fuck whatever.

"josephine, get up." i say through gritted teeth, rubbing my fingers through my hair that was already messy from sleeping.

"why do you call me that?" she says, struggling to stand i almost immediately held on to her arms to keep her from falling. i helped her step out of the shower and she was staring at me.

"it's your name, is it not?" i say bluntly, taking the now quarter filled bottle of vodka out of her grip and grabbing the cap from the sink, screwing it back on.

i can't believe i haven't even had her for twenty-four hours and she is already drunk.

"well of course, but nobody calls me that; they call me like josie or jo..." she slurs, walking past me and back to where i was formerly sleeping until i woke up to see her and the vodka missing.

"well, i call you that. so get over it." i say coldly, not bothering to look at her. i was so mad that she did exactly what i had told her not to...

"you know, you're the exact cliche rich douche bag; hot, rude, control freak... let me guess, a bad past with cocaine?" she says, stumbling through the plane, bouncing between the leather seats.

"excuse me?" i say, putting the vodka up on a higher shelf where i knew she couldn't reach. i turned around to look at her and she stiffened quickly.

"why do i have to get birth control? like are you trying to--" she started but i pressed my pointer finger against her mouth to stop her.

"i'm not going to make you do anything sexual, consent is very important to me. i'm simply supplying you with it because i can't control who or when you sleep with someone, you will be in a house full of guys." i state, wincing at the idea of her with one of the boys. i look down at her, holding her shoulders and walking her backwards to her chair. she flops down in her seat and i walk across the small plane and back into my spot. i hear the sounds of her small feel back up and walking and i groan, turning back to look at her only to see her sitting down beside me.

"why did you choose me?" she asks and i cock my eyebrow at her.

i didn't know why i chose her, it just seemed right. she wasn't trying to get my attention like the others.

"because." i spit out, not giving her much.

"i'm not going to remember any of this so the least you could do is give me some answers to ease my drunk mind." she says, a slight smirk spreading across her face.

"hm.. drunk. just like i told you not to." i say and her eyes widen a bit, remembering how she wasn't supposed to drink.

"shit erm... i uh--"

"why do you insist on resisting all of my rules? do you just enjoy being in trouble?" i question, the suddle anger of not being obeyed bubbling back up inside me.

"yes. what do you expect? you got a sugar baby from juvenile prison... you're not exactly going to find the most obedient girls there." she spits out, her words slightly running together with her obvious intoxication.

i'll make you obey me babe. one way or another.

"i think your problem is that you never got properly punished growing up." i say, my anger slowly turning to lust as it always does.