Episode 2. Multiverse crusaders

Azazel and the multiverse. Episode 2 Multiverse crusaders.

In a barren rocky section of hell. Surrounded by molten lava. Azazel groggily rises up to his feet, staggered and swaying like a drunk man. Analyzing his large wounds, then he peers at Barbatos, still on the floor. Silent

"M-my man. You alright mate?" He asks 'Ya kinda looking like a fight club rookie"

"I think the bones in my arm and leg are space dust first off!" Barbatos yells in agony.

"And secondly when cotton candy chick threw me. I landed on my damn leg!" He yells.

"S-sounds bloody awful my guy" Azazel replies

"It fucking is!" Barbatos exclaimed

"Now now. Don't freit darling" Alabelle interrupts 'We got a cab arriving for us soon. Ta taa"

The sound of a car horn eliminates through the atmosphere, Alabelle gazes upon a purplish black taxi cab, with bright green front and backlights, a red checkerboard pattern on the side. And a metallic statue of a hooded skeleton holding an antique lantern in its skeletal grasp.

The cab flies beside Alabelle. The door whooshing open. Unveiling a tall, bulked out skeletal humanoid. Its face had the appearance of a disembodied skull with green flames forming the vague image of a head. On top of that he wore a closed moss green trench coat. Overlaying a black dress shirt, finishing it off is black dress pants and brown dress shoes.

"Magnificent entrance styxx! Ta taa!" Alabelle declares

"You talkin to me?" he asks.

"Well. Yes. Who else would I be talking too darling? The sky?" She jokes. Styxx peers over to the injured Barbatos and Azazel.

"Ay. who tried to bump off those two?" He asks.

"Um" Alabelle pauses, looking back at the two before looking back at Styxx "lets just say we got in a bit of a altercation"

"A bit of one?" Styxx asks "They ain't exactly lookin hotsy totsy"

"Yeah. it wasn't a small one i'll admit that. Ta taa" She responds.

"Well. hope about y'all hop in the cab and i'll get ya back to the castle?" Styxx steps out of the cab. Alabelle guides Azazel into the backseat white Styxx lifts the wounded Barbatos, tossing his limp body into the back. Closing the door behind them, he jumps back into the driver's seat. Alabelle sitting in the passenger seat. Styxx turns the key, the engine reving up as they fly off into the distance.

"So. What happened to you two pipers?" Styxx asks.

"So um. We got invited to some planet same Dralagean" Azazel explains "Turns out the mate that owned it might be kind of a evil prick, and one of her creations killed him"

"Sounds like quite the racket," Styxx responds. "Anything else?"

"Said creation turns out to be quite the powerhouse, so much so that Azazel looks like a finely cut test dummy and me having a gelatin arm and leg" Barbatps explains

"Also it appears they were an angel," Azazel responds.

"Frankly when we get to the castle. I'll be training for the while." Barbatos says "I sense a monsterous power within her, i'd rather be able to fight back them have anymore broken arms"

"You know I could always help you with some rousing training of my own darling" Alabelle mentions.

"Really now?" Barbatos asks.

"I mean darling. I've blown up a planet before with one tap" she admits "So i'd say i'd be a grand fit for it. Ta taa"

Barbatos and Azazel's eyes widen, staring at Alabelle, who turns her head to face the two, a calm grin across her face before turning back, sitting upright in her seat.