iii. sod off cheater!

chapter three
( — sod off cheater ! )

  "SOD OFF!" WERE THE LOVELY WORDS that greeted the blond haired boy as he strolled up to walk along side the two Slytherin boys on his way to potions

"SOD OFF!" WERE THE LOVELY WORDS that greeted the blond haired boy as he strolled up to walk along side the two Slytherin boys on his way to potions. The Ravenclaw laughed, turning towards his angry looking ex boyfriend, sending him a cheeky smile. Blaise just stared at him with a look that could kill, wanting nothing more then to slap the smile off his face. "Why are you following us?" He huffed after receiving no answer.

"Hey, sweet cheeks!" The blond sent a wink towards the Slytherin (who looked about ready to strangle him). "How was your summer? Mine was absolutely depressing. I think I may be an alcoholic now—isn't that fun? Also, for why I'm heading in this direction, I'm going to potions, just like you."

Draco rolled his eyes with a scoff, "You, made it into N.E.W.T level potions?" Though Enzo has never truly done anything too him— he still feels the need to back Blaise up, considering said boys past with the nuisance.

Enzo grinned at Malfoy, looking down at his own tie and then back up, "I'm pretty sure I'm in the smart house."

"And I'm pretty sure the sorting hat was broken when placed upon your idiotic head."

"Damn, Malfoy. Harsh," Enzo laughed, completely unbothered (he may not be entirely sober) as the group finally made it at the potions corridor where a handful of other students are waiting. "Also, I don't think the slicked back hair look is for you, you looked hotter with it messy." Before either of the boys could comment, Enzo had made his way over to a Hufflepuff named Ernie Macmillan. Ernie is the only face he really recognized other then the Slytherins— he's pretty sure if he stuck around them a second longer it wouldn't end well for him.

  He went to open his mouth to great the Hufflepuff boy, but to Enzo's relief, Slughorn opened the door and ushered everyone in. Nothing against Ernie, but he hangs out with Zacharias, and Enzo hates literarily everything about that boy (including those who are friends with him). Okay... so maybe he has something against Ernie. 

  ENZO STOOD WITH THE REST OF THE CLASS AS THEY LISTENED TO SLUGHORN START TO EXPLAIN FACTS ABOUT ONE OF THE MANY POTIONS IN FRONT OF THEM. Enzo, contrary to popular belief, is actually an excellent student grade waist— not so much attention wise. He can't listen for the life of him, so after class he just studies twice as hard to to keep up. He likes to teach himself, rather then be taught. That's why he likes potions, it's mostly note taking and following instructions. That's all Snape has them do in class, but Slughorn is a bit more upbeat, and Enzo doesn't know how to feel about that.

  The door opening and closing loudly caught the class' attention, looking up, they saw Harry Potter and Ron Weasley. "Ugh, kill me," Enzo groaned, a frown on his face when his eyes landed on the Potter boy. Enzo has gone his whole Hogwarts carrier having only two classes with the chosen one, and he never wanted to make it three. But alas, the universe doesn't seem to like him very much.