🐢77🐢

No one's POV

AN: name of Heechul's mom is Haru.

The next morning is calm and silent. Siwon is on his way and he is anxious. Of course that Heechul's mom likes Yesung, Yesung is adorable and he doesn't have sex with Heechul but Siwon has. What if she hates him for sleeping with her son?

While Siwon nervously drives, Haru woke up. She needs to feed her rabbits but first she hurries in Heechul's old bedroom. Haru is scared that yesterday was only a dream but then she carefully opened the door and peeked inside. Heechul and Yesung are still asleep, her son is hugging the small boy close to his chest and Haru creeps closer to the bed. Yesung blinks few times when she appears in his visual field and then he smiled. Yesung woke up few minutes ago and silently lies in his mommy's arms but Haru wants to make sure that Heechul stays asleep so she carefully freed Yesung from his arms and leads him out of the bedroom before he can wake Heechul up. Haru holds the small warm hand in her and feels that Yesung is hesitantly curling his short fingers around her hand. Haru sighed when her eyes landed on his used diaper and she shortly looks for his diaper bag. She unfolded a clean diaper with Hello Kitty design and awkwardly cleared her throat. Yesung sucks on his pacifier and watches his grandma cleaning him with wet wipes. Then a clean diaper is closed around his hips and Haru smiles at him.

"Do you want to feed the rabbits with me?"

Yesung quickly nodded and she helped him in a pair of grey sweatpants and baby blue fluffy jumper. They stepped out of the house and head toward the hutch. There is plenty of orchard grass and oat hay and Haru hands handful of the hay to Yesung.

The boy is hesitant but then slowly put the hay inside the hutch. The rabbits hop closer and eat and Haru poured fresh water in the water bottles. Yesung is amazed by the bunnies and almost climbs in the hutch but she quickly stopped him. She pulled out a small bag with slices of carrot and hands few to Yesung. The bunnies immediately smell their favorite treat and hurry to the small hand. Yesung squealed in happiness. The fluffy rabbits are fast and soon finished every tiny bit of the carrots. Haru let Yesung to choose one, he wants the fluffiest white rabbit, and he can take him inside the house.

Haru shows Yesung her six hens and feeds them and collects their eggs. They have no idea that Heechul woke up. He kept his eyes closed and his hands searched around the bed to find his baby. Heechul panics when he doesn't find him and jumps out of the bed.

"Yesung?!"

He is maybe paranoid but so many shits happened to Yesung that he is naturally terrified. Heechul runs out of the room and finds out that the house is empty. However, then he spots them through a window and sighed. He is trying to calm down his nerves and opened the door. He smiles when his baby runs to him with the rabbit and Yesung also babbles about the hens. He has never seen real hens so it is so new and exciting while Haru goes to cook the eggs. Heechul goes to help her and they leave Yesung alone with the rabbit.

The bunny is completely calm in Yesung's hands and the little one just sits there, completely captivated by the soft fur. The bunny has two floppy ears and Yesung giggles while trying to stand them up but the ears keep falling down. After a while a pair of hands appeared and take the bunny.

"It is breakfast time."

Heechul put the bunny aside and leads Yesung in the kitchen. The table is full of delicious food and Heechul put few pieces of hotteok on a plate. He has to force Yesung to wash his hands but then they can eat. The food is delicious but Yesung can think only about the bunny so right after breakfast he goes back to cuddling with it. Haru usually goes on a walk every day, this area is remote so there isn't much to do. At least the forests around are pretty so they can enjoy a walk in the middle of the pure nature.

Yesung is walking between his slowly walking mommy and grandma and watches the green trees around. Most of the animals are still asleep after the long winter but soon the sun will wake them up and the forests are going to be full of animals. After a long walk they head home because Yesung is getting tired. It is almost lunch time and Heechul cooks together with his mom and Yesung is sleeping on the couch in the living room wrapped in a thick blanket. They have no idea that Siwon is near.

Siwon stopped the car in front of the house and takes few deep breaths.

"Let's go."

Siwon gets out of the car and walks to the front door. Few seconds after he knocked on the door Heechul opened and smiles. He leads Siwon to meet his mom and an awkward silent spreads through the house. Haru doesn't know what to say so they are only looking at each other until Yesung whined something from his sleep. Siwon peeked in the living room and smiles at his baby who is waking up. Yesung looks surprised to see his daddy standing there and Siwon picked him up. Heechul is happy that his mom and Siwon aren't fighting and they enjoy lunch together. They have full stomaches so now it is time to move a bit. Siwon takes Yesung outside and they found a pretty lake with few wild ducks floating on the clear water. Yesung remembered that his mommy once said that his favorite animal is a wild duck. He waddles closer to the water and sees that there is a wooden pier. Yesung sees few ducks floating close to the pier and he stepped on it. He wants to catch one duck for his mommy.

Siwon is too slow to catch Yesung who fell off the pier. He fell in the cold water and the ducks fly away. Siwon runs to him and quickly grabs the back of Yesung's padded jacket. The water wasn't very deep so Yesung couldn't drown but his clothes are soaked in the cold water. Yesung is already shaking in shock and cold and Siwon hurries back. Heechul and Haru are shocked and ask what happened but Siwon only hurries to find bathroom and started to run a warm bath for him. He sat Yesung in the warm water and then turned to Heechul to explain everything. Heechul cooed after hearing that Yesung want to catch a duck for him and quickly goes to prepare a bottle of warm milk for him. In a matter of few minutes Yesung is bathed, dressed in his warmest clothes and wrapped in a thick blanket. Heechul handed him the bottle and Yesung started to suck on the warm milk. Heechul started to play with his hair and kissed his forehead few times. Yesung once again proved that he is the clumsiest baby whose mommy and daddy can't take their eyes of him even just for a single minute.