𝙸𝚇

𝙹𝚄𝙽𝙴 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾
𝚂𝙰𝚅𝙰𝙽𝙽𝙰𝙷,𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙸𝙰
the gang⛓

amir's leg bounced up and down as he stared at the road infront of him. you could hear the tires rolling on the road as the boys sat in quietness in disbelief of the information they heard.

"man play some music or some, my thoughts gone kill me" leek blurted out and tae looked at him through the rear view mirror staring.

he pulled into wendy's making kaisen smile. "we going inside?" he asked and tae nodded his head, putting the car in park.

"card game or seperate?" tae turned around to look at leek and kaisen. amir just stayed quiet.

"welcome to Wendy's, what can i get for you?" a girl with darkskin and red curly hair asked tae from behind the register.

he observed her before ordering "hm you pretty, just get us 4 biggie bags.. uh all strawberry lemonades"

"okay will that be all for you sir?" she asked and he squinted his eyes at her for not saying thank you but he didnt say anything due to him not being in the mood.

he gave a dry "yea" and she nodded typing the screen. "okay your total is 20.29" she looked at tae smiling and he grabbed leek,amir,and kaisen cards holding them up.

"pick one"

"huh?" she looked at him weirdly and he made a face. "just what i said, pick a card"

"hmmm" she picked leek's card and he smirked.

"i hope that was yours" she looked at me and tae chuckled lowly entering the card in the machine.

"dont talk to me, i called you pretty and you ignored me" he said waiting for the transaction.

"oop, my bad damn" she laughed a little tapping the screen, "thanks, you ight ya self" she handed me the receipt.

"mhm, preshade it i guess miss...asia" he squinted at her name tag. she shook her head smiling before walking off.

tae walked off and sat down at the table with the rest of his boys. it was still a silence going on between them.

"yall think he was forreal?" kaisen finally broke the silence causing everybody to look up from their phones.

"ion em know" amir said dryly. there was no way kayla was pregnant, they told eachother everything, literally. amir was more confused than hurt. why would she get an abortion she always said she would never do that unless it was a deep situation behind it.

"i read the screenshots and she was saying it, but kayla play like that all the time, she even played like that when she was a virgin. sayin she was pregnant and shit." leek intruded and tae just stayed quiet.

"but the way she was typing something just not right" amir said and kaisen made a face "i agree"

"103!"a lady called out and tae stood up, slightly pulling up his pants before walking up to the register and carefully grabbing the tray. he glanced around behind the lady attempting to peep the girl but she wasnt in sight.

"wait who card you use?" kaisen took his drink off the tray and tae lit up, taking the cards and receipt out of his pocket "oop my bad, i think it was leek's" he laughed a little and leek scrunched his nose up.

the boys prayed to them selves separately before eating their food.

"im reading their messages tonight, i should have did it infront of him, but if i woulda saw some fuck shit i was gone off his whole family onGod." amir sipped his lemonade.

"yea, and ian that heartless.. im tryna get to heavennnnn" leek sung and tae laughed to himself.

"same" kaisen said and it got quiet and they bursted out laughing.

"yall gone stop, i believe im still going to heaven" kaisen shrugged eating his nuggets.

"ok" leek said dryly and kaisen made a face "bitch"

"ANYWAYS" tae rubbed his hands together to get rid of crumbs. "yall decided on the shit we gone do when we get to florida?" he asked the boys and they nodded.

"we gotta go to that place where they blow the smoke with the lil candy and shit. they say the drinks actually good and the food is too" leek spoke and amir nodded "ouu yea i heard of that too"

"i wanna go on them motor boatsss" kaisen nodded slowly while eating his food.

"nigga you mean jet skis?!" amir looked up.

"of course we gotta go to the mall" tae intruded and they all nodded in agreement.

"bye asia!" a worker yelled from the back making tae looking up. the girl waved at the back and looked over to glance at tae before walking out the door.

"ok i see ya, get on some" leek nudged tae out of his trance and he waved him off eating his food.

"nawl he gotta worry bout iNdIee" kaisen mocked.

"i dont gotta worry bout shit"

just a filler.

vote + comment!

- tay ✊🏾