Hook

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

"That's a good boy. Now what's such a well known pirate rookie doing here?"

"That's my friends in the cage"

Gritting my teeth, I glared at Crocodile as I wanted to spit every insult I knew at the moment. He seemed highly amused as he got really close in my face before looping his hook around my neck. Refusing to growl, I got a bit surprised when he touched me with his hand at my neck, putting his hand under my chin to meet his eyes properly.. His eyes look a pleasantly surprised as he found out my secret letting a smirk cover his face while Vivi screamed at him how cruel he was for letting such things happen to the country.

"Shut up will you princess. I have someone more interesting here. I didn't know people like you existed... I might just have to take you with me"

"What do you mean Crocodile?!"

Smoker demanded what he meant bur he simply demonstrated what he could do as long as he touched me which made his eyes widen in horror as I took on a guilty expression. He started laughing as his sand restrained me even harder grabbing onto exposed areas of my body. I really wanted to hurt this man but then he could easily kill Vivi. His hook came closer to my neck as he cut it and let blood dribble for him to watch. He must have cut something important since I was bleeding a lot.

"I've never seen someone like you before. He must be really be useful to you Strawhat. Oh, who knew you would have such a gem under you belt"

"I don't have a belt!"

If not for the hook at my neck, I would have face palmed. Of course Luffy didn't get it. Sanji whacked him on top of the head as he explained how Crocodile meant me. I sighed as I felt Crocodile's devil fruit humming in amusement. I tried to inch even slightly but with his sand surrounding me, I was helpless. Vivi cried out as his sand dangled the key over an open trapdoor before dropping it in. One of the Banadiles ate the key as Crocodile finally pulled off from me and took his leave. I was really glad he wouldn't take me even though he said he would come back for me if I survived.

"Vivi, go on ahead. I'll deal with this."

"B-but"

"Just go"

Quickly, she got to her feet as she took off to prevent the war. I got to my knees and jumped into the water to fight off the Banadiles with my sword. I got bit a few times deeply but pushed forward. Vivi tried taking off up the stairs but one massive crocodile came so I quickly got out the water and sliced it into two. Then, Crocodile stopped in his tracks as the Den Den Mushi or the baby phone snail had a call coming through. It was Sanji pretending to be Mr.Prince in disguise. He managed to make Crocodile leave for his location but not before throwing Vivi back into the pavement if it wasn't for me catching her with his sand.

The moment they left, I helped Vivi climb up as another gigantic crocodile came. Quickly, I turned my attention towards that as she left. I proceeded to beat up them all but none had the key, I came back up to the surface with a wax ball however. The ball transformed into a person with the number three formed using his hair.
This must be one of the minions. Smoker told us Nico Robin who was Miss All Sunday with Crocodile could take over the nation.

The water level was already at our feet making him somewhat weak so I forced him to turn into a key to unlock the cage just as Sanji arrived. He was kicking all the massive crocodiles which was impressive. The water was now at my knees as  the door finally opened. I slashed one last crocodile that came to attack us but it's body fell into the deep parts of the water making the water level rise even more to my chest. Everyone quickly got out with Zoro, Sanji and Nami grabbing Luffy. They quickly got up the broken staircase.

Smoker barely had enough enough energy to get out the cage so the minute he was out and touched the water, he sunk and was beggining to drown. I jumped in and swam to grab him as I took care of another crocodile coming our way even if got a good hit on me. Thankfully, his body weight was much lighter in the water and the water level had now risen to the broken staircase allowing me to hurl Smoker onto land.

"Why... Did you save me?"

"Cause why not, I'd be sad if you died such a silly death. In all honesty, you don't need to die unnecessarily just cause you chased us down a few times."

Everyone rushed outside but came to a halt when the marines spotted us but Smoker let us go just as Chopper came on a massive crab. Everyone except I climbed on as I looked over at Smoker in shock. He had a slightly red face as he told me to just go. I climbed onto the crab as we took off leaving Smoker and the marines behind. We started leaving and made our way halfway through the desert. Then a hook came out of the sand and tried to grab Vivi but I moved her out of the way before Luffy threw himself on the hook to fight Crocodile.

Even, I felt uneasy as Luffy told us to go on but we did. Some of us seemed reluctant but Vivi was fully trusting Luffy to take down crocodile. I had a smile on my face since I knew I should have more faith in my captain. Nami and Vivi had to dance for the crab which made me want to punch the crab for taking advantage of the situation. It only took us halfway into the water before a massive fish appeared but thankfully it was defeated by the martial arts dugongs.

Those martial arts dugongs took us on the fish and pulled us to the other side. Captain Karoo and his duck squad which was the fastest in the kingdom came to give us a ride. We arrived with one hour left but we split up due to Crocodile's henchmen intercepting us. I had put on the bandage with the mark on my arm underneath to show in case I was slightly suspicious. I ended up with Usopp and Chopper against number 4.

The baseballs were explosive and she was working with a partner that turned a gun into a dog. Any baseballs that missed would be redirected by the partner of number 4. It amazed me that Usopp was willing to step up to the plate but I put a hand infront of him as I assured him I would handle the situation. Unsheathing my blade, I swung at the dog and thanks to the blunt nature of my sword any balls would be essentially batted away. I got hit by the timed ones however, bruising my body. I refused to give up.

"Amazing!"

Soon, I defeated the dog before closing my eyes and listening in on where number 4's partner would strike next. I heard the slight change in sand texture which mean a hole would open up in those specific area so I sent an air slash that way which knocked her out just as she popped out of the ground. Then, I took on the big guy called Number 4 with the same technique. Smirking, I made sure they were out cold with the dog before we moved on. I heard Nami's panicked voice so I went over there.

Miss Double Finger stood there menacingly. I swung from a distance before entering close quarters with her and sending multiple small slashes her was after Nami gave her a massive electric shock with her Climatact. She failed to land a hit on me due to my speed so I soon defeated her temporarily too before panting heavily. We had to put our all into this.

A/N: Thanks for reading and commenting!