❤️ тнιяту-ѕιχ

His whole hand was healed. No scratches, no blood, no bruises, nothing.

"Well I mean, you guys are soulmates..." Renjun shrugged.

"Do I really have to kiss all his body parts in order for him to heal?" Jiahui joked, sitting down on the couch and placing the boy's head in her lap. "Donghyuck-ah, wake up, ok?"

She still caressed his hand, rubbing small circles on his hand.

"Ok, then we'll give you some time alone- And tell your cousin to get the fuck out" Renjun sighed, speaking in Chinese.

"Hui-Jie he's mean" Chenle pointed at the smaller male beside him.

"I was going to go out and graffiti anyways. Wanna come Jaem?" Renjun offered, picking up a red bag full of his spray paint.

"Let's go" Jaemin threw him the cars keys and they both left the house.

"Well they really love their leader" Jiahui snorted, petting Donghyuck's head. "Jeno can you get me a hot towel?"

"Yeah" Jeno left, leaving only the family members together.

"He has a nice house" Chenle complimented, sitting down next to Jiahui.

"Chenle, can you please come another time? I promise he will let you in" Jiahui pleaded, pressing her hands together.

"Fine.. But you have to call me" Chenle gave up, finally standing up to put his shoes and leave the house.

"Thank you Chenle, thank you for listening to Jie" She thanked, smiling as he left.
When he was out the door, all her attention was now in Donghyuck.

"I'm back, and here" Jeno placed down a bowl of lukewarm water, one dry towel, and one wet towel. "I'll be in my room, so call me if you need me because you don't need to shout"

"Ok, thanks Jeno-yah" She watched him as disappeared up the stairs. "Donghyuck-ah, I'll be here when you wake up ok? Don't be too long"

Jiahui put the damp towel on his head and laid a blanket over his body. "Goodnight..."