How You Met~Yoongi

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Y/N POV

Today I'm going to BigHit, because why? BTS wants to collab with me. And I'm so excited, I have been hoping for a BTS collard forever. And they are letting me have my little 5 minutes of fame. And have my verse. 

And I'm so excited to see them. And see the way they work. And just get to know them. Because I'm sure there is a lot more to them, then just what everyone else sees on a daily basis.

I got dressed and wore this.

But before I went there I got a nail appointment

But before I went there I got a nail appointment. I got this done to my nails.

I ran back to the house because I forgot my book that has all my songs and lyrics in it

I ran back to the house because I forgot my book that has all my songs and lyrics in it. I got my stuff and got back in the car and went to BigHit. And I was so nervous all of a sudden.

When I went in the room, they all smiled and cheered when they saw me and I laughed. And hugged all of them.

"Hey." I said a little awkward, and face palmed myself for it. And they laughed at me.

"Don't be nervous. Show me your verse." Namjoon said pulling a chair next to him and I sat down. He let me listen to the track, and I was bopping to the song. And he was laughing. And he started helping me on my verse. Cause I needed one more line, and I couldn't figure out what the fuck to put.

"I know you use ad-libs. You wanna use some in this song, cause you can." Namjoon said making me smile and clap.

"Yay." I said smiling. And Jimin snatched my hand looking at my nails.

"The hell?" He said making me laugh.

They let me go in the booth with Namjoon, cause mines was right after his.

After he finished I started going thee fuck in. Using ad-libs. All that shit. Cutting the fuck up.

And I didn't even know but Yoongi came in and was watching.

When I finished and came out, he hugged me. And me already knowing him, that wasn't normal. So, I'm that bitch. Cause I got Yoongi to hug me right off the bat.