Chapter 33 ~ Next Step

Durk P.O.V ~ India And Durk House 📍/5 weeks

I walked into my bedroom to see Willow laying down on the bed with her fingers in her mouth and india was on her phone.

Durk-Hey daddy's baby. *Sits on bed and pick willow up*

She smiled showing her gums with spit dripping out her mouth.

India-Bae.

Durk-Wassup. *Kissing willow on cheek*

India-Why the fuck Polo throwing shade at cho ass talm bout "When I see yo ass again it's on sight" *Raises eyebrow looking at Phone*

Nigga's Funny.

Durk-Hell ion know. *lays willow down and Looks at her*

India-Weird but can you watch willow while I run to the grocery store and get a couple of things. *gets up and Looks at him*

Durk-Fasho.

She slipped her slides on and kissed me and gave willow a kiss on the head and headed out the door,I grabbed my phone out my pocket and decided to text Von since it's been awhile.

I'm tryna Ice out,You down ?

Von
Ight bet,Want me to meet chu?

Yea and meet at the one by my house

Von
Ight bet.

I put my phone down and picked willow up just admiring my baby.She look just like India man and Armoni when she was a baby,I make some pretty babies and I got some pretty baby mamas.Damn yo boy know how to pick and choose huh.

I got out the car and got willow out the carseat and put her in her Stroller,I made sure she was buckle in and we headed into the store to see Von looking at Diamond Chains.

Durk-Wassam Von. *Daps him*

Von-Wassam,I see you got lil mama witchu. *Bends down looking at willow smiling*

She threw the pacifier at his face which caused me to bust out laughing.

Von-You so mean. *Fakes Crying*

She started to frown her face up and started crying,Shii ion blame her this nigga was ugly.

Durk-Man get the fuck out the way,Scaring my baby and shit *Push him and gets willow out stroller and puts a new pacifier in her mouth*

Von-Shut the fuck up what chu trying to get?

Durk-*Looking at the Diamond Rings* Shii I'm trying to get det. *Pointing at Ring*

Von-*Looks at him* Wait a damn minute

Von-*Looks at him* Wait a damn minute....You trying to marry Adriana Or India?

Durk-India Foo. *Looks up at him*

Von-Durk you sure man?

To be honest...I don't know but I just want to settle down with one girl and that's India,Me and Adriana are the past now and it's time for the both of us to move the fuck on.

Von-You know what that means? *Smirking looking at him*

Durk-What?

Von-That means no more sex from Adriana.

Durk-Duh I know det nigga.

Von-Ight let's make a bet,You have to give me 500$ if I'm right and If I'm wrong I owe you 600$

Durk-Nah 100k

Von-Ight bet.

As we talking,The white women that own the place came up to us,And she kept looking at Von.

Von-*Looks up* can I help yo old ass?

She rolled her eyes and looked at me.

Durk-*Chuckles a little* Um ma'am how much do det that ring cost. *Pointing at ring*

Lady-Umm 600k. *Looking at ring*

Durk-Ight bet,Hold her right quick. *Hands Von willow*

I took off my Gucci bookbag and took out 600k which was in rubber bands and she took the ring out and put it in the little black box and handed it to me and I opened it which caused Von to look at it.

Von-You sure now?

Durk-*Takes deep Breath* I think so.

I just hope ion fuck up this time.

{Ayeee I'm bck .}

~Excuse any Mistakes~

Opinions 💭 || 👉🏽

Vote🖤 || 👇🏽

Share💯|| 👇🏽