𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗: 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭

So-Fit Gym, Mapu-go, Seoul

11:02PM

Roseanne's POV.

Lisa was dressed in a black sleeve T- shirt that accentuated her toned biceps, jogging pants that clung to her legs, and a pair of sneakers.

Her hair was drenched with sweat causing her bangs to stick onto her forehead. Sweat was sliding down her golden skin. Just as it had back at the hotel after yet another round of incredible sex.

Her perfection was unnerving. She always looked ravishing like a model; made to be the ideal woman.

"You shouldn't be here. Why are you here at my gym? The gym I come to everyday, the closest gym to my house."

Whatever brought her to the gym at this hour was in no way a coincidence. I knew she had come for me but why?

I slowed my treadmill down when I saw her. I couldn't walk without stumbling, which led to me stopping completely.

I sat down on the weight bench.

"I told you that I was coming for you, right? Here I am, baby."

I inhaled several deep breaths trying not to lose my temper.

"I don't understand you, Lisa. You're attractive and you know that. Why are you wasting your time chasing me? I'm unavailable." She rested her back against the front of the treadmill.

"Why do you think I'm chasing you?" she asked me curiously.

"Honestly, I think you're bored. Women follow behind you like a puppy, and your tired of that. You said you like a challenge, right? What's more challenging than trying to capture the heart of a woman whose heart is already claimed."

"I'm not bored Roseanne. I'm exhausted. I'm exhausted with these cookie-cutter girls, who are disloyal and incompetent and needy. I want you."

"We don't always get what we want."

"I do," she announced matter-of-factly.

I rolled my eyes.

"Lisa I'm just as needy. Taejoon and I just had a disagreement because he says I need too much attention."

She moved over to the bench with me.

"Then be needy with me," she blustered. "I can give you everything you need. Everything you want. You know I can. We haven't even scratched the surface. That was one night. Give me one month and I swear.....I'll embed myself so far in you. You won't be able to breathe without me."

Lisa pushed her thighs against me making me hyper aware of our vicinity.

I felt her at every inch of me. We weren't touching but her presence was so there. It felt like she was suffocating me.

"Why do you want this with me? You don't know anything about me, Lisa. Except, what I look like naked."

My body was aching to be touched. I wished she would just touch me. Take the ache away.

She pushed her erection into my parted legs.

"I know how to make you cum intensely, repetitively. I know what your cunt taste like. I know that you like to be pounded hard. I know that you're a screamer. I know that being buried inside of you is the best feeling in the world. And I know that I won't stop chasing you until you're with me, where you belong?"

She inhaled a sharp breath. "I only know what you let me know Roseanne. You categorized us as just sex and until you give me more...that's all I have," Lisa implored.