29

Messiah Brewster
He stood with the guys watching the park fill with friends and family. One thing Erin could do was bring people together. He adored Sincere's mom she was sweet and never judged him, but she always told him the real.

Cash Money Records taking over for the '99 & the 2000

"Siahhh. ," whined Sincere.

"No. ," said Messiah.

"Girl I thought you a be the first one in the circle . ," Sienna walked over to them.

"He won't let me. ," pouted Sincere with her arms crossed.

"Let my good sis shake that ass we around people we know. ," shrugged Sienna.

".... go head Sin. ," Messiah getting ready to fire up his backwood.

"I'll be back. ," Sincere tried to run of but he grabbed her back by the loop in her jeans.

"So you just gone run off? ," questioned Messiah.

"C'mere big baby. ," She grabbed his face bring him to her level kissing him.

"I'm yo baby though so it's coo. ," Messiah mumbled against her lips.

"Alright enough let's go. ," said Sienna.

A smooth ghetto broad, yeah, I want the broad, yeah
A nigga do a trick, yeah, on the dick, yeah
You claiming you want a bitch, yeah, that ain't shit, yeah

"The nigga with the money, yeah, don't act funny, yeah. Got birds and I'm running, yeah, 'bout a hundred, yeah! ," rapped Xahkeia.

"Ayeeee fuck it up Noonie! ," hyped Serenity.

"Let me holla at you son. ," said Silas.

Messiah followed Sincere's dad over to the girl. He took his backwood from lips placing it behind his ear giving his attention to the man beside him.
"I know you and my daughter working on what y'all had and that's coo. She grown I can't make her decisions for her I can only give my advice. I was just like you messing up with E until I almost lost her or good. You know Messiah, I like you for my babygirl you just made some bullshit choices when it came to her, don't let it happen again.... because I won't hesitate to break my foot off in yo ass. You got it? ," Silas never took his eyes of the girl, but by the calmness of his voice you knew he was serious.

"Yeah. ," nodded Messiah. He had respect for Silas so her understood where he was coming from. Besides her wouldn't want a nigga doing Kairi like that.

"Now go get her before her sister's have her wild. ," said Silas.

"Then yo kids Mr. P. ," replied Messiah.

"Yeah but they get that shit from Erin. I can't dance to save a crippled dog. ," He shook his head.

Sincere Philips
"You having fun? ," Sincere wrapped her arms around his waist looking up at him smiling.

"Yeah ma, I should be asking you that. ," smoked Messiah.

"Let's go sit with Zi them. ," She dragged him over waiting for to take a seat as she sat in his lap.

"Hey love birds. ," cooed Serenity.

"Girl look at you all under Kelly let that man breathe. ," joked Sincere.

"He ain't complaining. ," Serenity leaned more into Kelly.

"So what's the move tonight? ," asked Serenity.

"The bed. ," everyone said in unison.

"Well damn. Zi you going out? ," asked Serenity.

"Girl I landed from a damn near four hour flight yesterday I need all the rest I can get. ," yawned Xahkeia trying not to fall asleep.