35; missing

"Sana, come on, the show is about to start!" Tzuyu yelled to Sana, who was in the kitchen.

Sana rushed with her kitchen mitts and threw them onto the sofa as she cuddled up next to Tzuyu.

"What show is this?"

"It's called Time to Twice, one of my favourite shows." Tzuyu smiled at the Japanese girl. "They're really funny."

Sana raised her eyebrow. "Since when did you get into comedy shows?"

Tzuyu shrugged her shoulders. "Since I started dating you."

"Fake date or real date?"

"Real date." Tzuyu smiled.

Sana pecked her cheek as the show played.

"Tzuyu, I wanted to ask you something." Sana told Tzuyu nervously.

"What is it?"

"Well... I'd like us to move in together."

"Really? That sounds amazing, Sana!"

"I'm glad you think so." Sana kissed her lips. "We can start viewing apartments next week."

"Apartment? Why don't we buy a house?" Tzuyu grinned.

"A house for us and our dogs." Sana said as she leaned forward.

Tzuyu smiled as she pulled the Japanese girl in more, their breaths becoming heavier and getting in sync as the seconds passed.

"I love you." Tzuyu told Sana when she took a breath.

"Shut up and kiss me." Sana smirked as they both pulled together more.

"Sana."

"Sana."

"Minatozaki Sana!"

Sana woke up with a start.

Her dream wasn't a dream. In fact, it was a flashback to a week before Tzuyu had gotten into an accident.

She rubbed her head as she looked at the guard who had woken her up.

"Time to wake up, miss." He said. "Also, you have two early morning visitors."

*****

Minsoo and Chaeyoung sat across from Sana.

"What's going on? Why is Chaeyoung here too?" Sana asked.

"Sana, everyone's gone missing." Chaeyoung told her.

"What?"

"Jihyo, Nayeon and Heechul. They went missing last night after Minsoo called them."

"How the fuck?"

"We don't know. I went home with Jeongyeon, and then they went in the opposite direction. We've been trying to get in contact with them but they won't answer." Chaeyoung rubbed her temples.

Minsoo nodded his head. "I called them last night, and they seemed as if they were driving somewhere. Before I ended the call, Heechul said 'there we go', as if they had just arrived somewhere."